Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Vlogging at the football.

He makes it worse for himself as he bites at every opportunity. If he just ignored stuff it might not be so bad but he'll launch into arguments on Twitter so quickly so it keeps happening. 

Saw a video of him getting chanted at during half time, and then apparently he ran to the LCFC copper again after the match to moan about it. 

• Like 1

On 15/01/2020 at 00:16, OadbyBlue said:

These kinda videos can be so much better done, I used to watch davobirmingham all the time, the adebola bloke videos are top tier entertainmentlol

Adebola bloke was ****ing hilarious - the ask me anything videos just wandering around Birmingham we’re, I think a lot of the time without meaning to be, very funny. 

I met Davo once at a Leeds game. Sound guy. 

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

He makes it worse for himself as he bites at every opportunity. If he just ignored stuff it might not be so bad but he'll launch into arguments on Twitter so quickly so it keeps happening. 

Saw a video of him getting chanted at during half time, and then apparently he ran to the LCFC copper again after the match to moan about it. 

lol

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

'i should be allowed to film people even if they object and to ruin their matches with impunity.' 

1 hour ago, Manini said:

Adebola bloke was ****ing hilarious - the ask me anything videos just wandering around Birmingham we’re, I think a lot of the time without meaning to be, very funny. 

I met Davo once at a Leeds game. Sound guy. 

Those were great entertainment, also the basketball ones which I think have been deleted. The difference is that TrueFox doesn’t have much of a personality (no offence if he’s reading this), a lot of the kids his age who do this have the same forced “lad” personality, same haircut, same editing style etc.

• 3 months later...

From what I can gather:

Slandering away fans for assault 

Slandering own fans 

Stealing artwork from Redbubble as his own and using it for paid benefits on his Patreon

Called himself the face of Leicester and will be at the beck and call of BT Sport 😂

Probably loads more. It's all gone massively to his head. 

Edited by Ozwin