Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Vlogging at the football.

51 minutes ago, Langston said:

What a club.

Whilst I don't condone violence it's going to definitely **** folks off waking round with a camera purely to film yourself. 

I don't want my kid being recorded because you can't exist without filming yourself for validation. Same goes for me. 

If he wants to be acting like that he needs to accept people won't like it. 

• Like 2

On 23/01/2020 at 19:12, E.Rose said:

He should stay at home and be more like this bloke. Much more entertaining 

Yeah these fans videos (and the likes of true geordie and arsenal fan tv albeit a different format) are far more acceptable. Not my favourite genre but they're better, more entertaining and not doing anyone any harm to other fans.

I've seen a few of this guy now and he seems to be doing very well for himself if it's the bit of fame these vloggers want, think he's been on Sky sports news and a few radio shows. 

Also a great watch as its from the game against us earlier in the season. 

Does anyone know if TrueFox is a season ticket holder?

I only ask because I watched bits of his West Ham vlog and he shows himself going in with a paper ticket. Just got me thinking that's all, because he's at every game including aways like today. 

If hes not a ST holder how does he get away tickets especially for tighter allocations? And if he is a ST holder then why use a paper ticket for home games?

7 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

I only ask because I watched bits of his West Ham vlog and he shows himself going in with a paper ticket. Just got me thinking that's all, because he's at every game including aways like today. 

If hes not a ST holder how does he get away tickets especially for tighter allocations? And if he is a ST holder then why use a paper ticket for home games?

Thought this earlier in the week too. 

2 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

He just posted a couple of short videos on his Instagram stories.

Sounds like a fair group of fans were close by singing "true fox is a w@nker" and "you can stick your fvcking camera up your arse" 

He’s wrong, people were singing “True Fox is a nonce”

• Haha 1

Mmmmmm the lad is doing absolutely no harm and if anyone has a problem don`t watch his videos, I`m sure the moronic chants from the alcohol fueled idiots were treated with the contempt they deserved, however, the physical abuse is quite another issue and I hope something is done about it, now the bunch of complete twats I saw today are a different kettle of fish altogether, abusive obnoxious drunken idiots that arrived on a white coach, urinating against a wall on the way to the stadium in full view of women and children shouting abuse and being an all round embarrassment to the club, much much more of a problem than any vlogger me thinks !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, peterborofox said:

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Thought this earlier in the week too. 

He seems to start with paper tickets then goes to a ST then in the last couple of weeks it’s been paper tickets again. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

He only looks about 18 or so, not sure if he’s been borrowing a family members ST or something which could have enabled him to get to the away games too. 

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

Yeah these fans videos (and the likes of true geordie and arsenal fan tv albeit a different format) are far more acceptable. Not my favourite genre but they're better, more entertaining and not doing anyone any harm to other fans.

Exactly, he seems young so it’s a shame he’s getting all this grief but you’ve got to look at from both sides, it’d wind me up if he was sat near me too. Like others you just want to chill and not have someone shouting into a camera that’s recording you in the background. 

There’s no reason why he can’t do something vlog based, he just needs to have a rethink 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

2 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I've seen a few of this guy now and he seems to be doing very well for himself if it's the bit of fame these vloggers want, think he's been on Sky sports news and a few radio shows. 

Also a great watch as its from the game against us earlier in the season. 

Watched this. Funny.