Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Vlogging at the football.

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Ah. So the predictions of getting hit were right but are gonna come from a fellow fan first lol 

i think he was always massively odds on to get battered by our fans than anyone elses tbh. when it comes to "giving banter" to away fans he's no worse, in fact he's probably much less offensive, than most people who stand near opposition fans at home/away games. but he has pissed our fans off from day one by being a massive weirdo. 

I wish I'd never come in here. Some things can't be unseen. 

But seriously, whatever... Each to their own. If he's affecting other people then he needs to bin it, but otherwise he can do what he wants.

Not for me personally, in fact 99% of all content on YouTube is vapid, meaningless bollocks, but I can understand some kids being interested in this kind of thing.

Edited by RoboFox

14 hours ago, Durnerz said:

Why don't these lads just record a voiceover of their thoughts in post production of the video? Saves annoying everyone around them and they can film all they want. Simples.

It's not about the thoughts they have surrounding football. 

It's about being seen and acknowledged that gives them validity. 

10 hours ago, foxile5 said:

It's not about the thoughts they have surrounding football. 

It's about being seen and acknowledged that gives them validity. 

Absolutely, no denying that. I was saying basically theres an option there to stop them pissing so many people off. Shame they won't follow that advice eh!