Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Vlogging at the football.

3 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Bang on sir, not really that hard to understand is it. 

Not particularly mate and I didn’t mean to antagonise over what is clearly a touchy subject. This is an online forum where people can vent and state their opinions. If people don’t like contrasting opinions then they probably shouldn’t be on FoxesTalk.

Point is people (or at least who I’m referring to) aren’t abusing him, it’s firm responses to allegations and claims made without any substance; and he’s cried when people have challenged him legally.

And yet you’re here labelling people ‘morons’ as if you’re superior to them?

10 minutes ago, LCFC-D said:

Point is people (or at least who I’m referring to) aren’t abusing him, it’s firm responses to allegations and claims made without any substance; and he’s cried when people have challenged him legally.

And yet you’re here labelling people ‘morons’ as if you’re superior to them?

Yes but it begs the question as to why this little escapade has happened. Its not a one-off incident is it. This has been building up for over a year now. 

We must be talking about different stuff then pal because what I’ve seen on twitter is hardly ‘firm responses to allegations’ lol

And no, again, no superiority here. Far from it. They might not be morons but the moronic behaviour from all involved is embarrassing for all things Leicester city. 

26 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Bang on sir, not really that hard to understand is it. 

Not particularly mate and I didn’t mean to antagonise over what is clearly a touchy subject. This is an online forum where people can vent and state their opinions. If people don’t like contrasting opinions then they probably shouldn’t be on FoxesTalk.

yeah, if I want an argument all I need to do is talk to my wife or kids lol

• Haha 3

All in all, “TrueFox” is an immature child who thinks he’s hit the big time. Happily willing to give shit out but the minute he gets some his way he cries like a little baby about and even worse grasses in people to try and get them arrested. 

The true fox is a young immature kid, I did enjoy him winding up the Everton fans tbf. He’s definitely got too big for his boots though. I seen him at Norwich and he was holding his ticket up for the camera and dropped his ticket into a puddle. I don’t like the vlogging tbf, it’s another thing killing football. AFTV being the main culprits. I remember seeing Robbie getting abused at Everton away, after he came on saying the dark days had returned and he’d been racially abused. What was bullshit because you can see in the video, theirs black arsenal fans giving him shit. People have had enough of these geeks trying to turn football to be all about them. 

Anyway back to Lee chappy, this guy is the most cringest person in our fan base. He’s a classic won the league band wagon merchant. Jamie Vardy thinks he’s a loser aswell. Also Matty piper, he acts like he’s some kind of massive Leicester die hard now. He’s about on par with Alan young. Then you get weirdos who suck up to them and feed their egos. 

Most Leicester fans are genuinely sound people. Yet you give idiots a platform and they end up making  you cringe being a Leicester fan. 

Edited by TrickyTrev Benjamin
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

It’s not just the true fox I find incredibly annoying. That Lee chappy, he’s probably the worst. At least the true fox is a child. Lee chappy got nothing about him, apart from looking like Jamie Vardy. Yet act likes he’s the face of Leicester city fans. Never seen him at away game mind. Same with that blue van man, he was probably entertaining talking about fast food outlets but jumped on the super fan bandwagon. He’s thick as and this is why I hate social media. It gives clowns like this a platform. That 100% Leicester and Matt piper are incredibly cringey aswell. 

Is there anyone you like?

10 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It's not like the fan base have an intolerance to vlogging as a concept, there are others that do it and don't get the shit he does probably as they don't bite at every single opportunity. He can't take criticism well, that's why he blocks anyone on Twitter so he can control the feedback he gets on there to maintain the facade built up by the followers he has. 

Agree with this. There's a guy on here who posts vlogs up of his son I think and there's no harm in that. 

I don't follow TrueFox on any platform but because I follow a lot of LCFC related people and pages, he would always pop up on my screen - absolutely had to block and mute this guy, such an annoying little attention seeker and like many others have said, just not the impression we want to give out about our club or our fanbase it's embarrassing. The goading of away fans at some of the games when we've scored is desperation for something to show his followers, all of whom must be about 11 or 12. 

There's plenty of ways to follow the club and be active on social media about it, this kid's method is not what we want at all and I think he needs to be brought down a peg or two.

8 hours ago, K1FOX said:

Is there anyone you like?

Yeah most Leicester fans, I travel on Ausden Clark for away games and get on with pretty much everyone. Same as my season ticket spot. Most of the people around me are now friends. I just don’t like the idiots who are using Leicester to boost their own agendas. See there’s a little kid who’s dad post on here. Who’s son does the vlogging. No problem with that, him and the other children enjoy it and nice to see the new generation of Leicester fans coming through with the same passion as us. What I don’t enjoy is the true fox and Lee chappy trying to be the face of Leicester fans. They make us look like idiots. I use to hate when the mercury used cliff geneta as the fans opinion. 

11 minutes ago, BroughtonFox said:

If he’s ever stood in front of me recording me at an away game I’d ask him to stop else that camera would be no more. Cocky tw@t

And there lies the problem and is why it's come to this. He's been asked to stop at away games but doesn't, you still get a camera stuck in your face for 90 minutes while he acts overdramatic and gives it the big un to the opposition fans.

Arrogance doesn't go down well with people, even if you're talented sometimes.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

19 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

He’s got about 1000 followers on Twitter hasn’t he. My ex bird had about 3x that and she was an annoying tw@t as well. 

was she vlogging your relationship

32 minutes ago, BroughtonFox said:

If he’s ever stood in front of me recording me at an away game I’d ask him to stop else that camera would be no more. Cocky tw@t

sorry hard 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

The true fox is a young immature kid, I did enjoy him winding up the Everton fans tbf. He’s definitely got too big for his boots though. I seen him at Norwich and he was holding his ticket up for the camera and dropped his ticket into a puddle. I don’t like the vlogging tbf, it’s another thing killing football. AFTV being the main culprits. I remember seeing Robbie getting abused at Everton away, after he came on saying the dark days had returned and he’d been racially abused. What was bullshit because you can see in the video, theirs black arsenal fans giving him shit. People have had enough of these geeks trying to turn football to be all about them. 

Anyway back to Lee chappy, this guy is the most cringest person in our fan base. He’s a classic won the league band wagon merchant. Jamie Vardy thinks he’s a loser aswell. Also Matty piper, he acts like he’s some kind of massive Leicester die hard now. He’s about on par with Alan young. Then you get weirdos who suck up to them and feed their egos. 

Most Leicester fans are genuinely sound people. Yet you give idiots a platform and they end up making  you cringe being a Leicester fan. 

I don't know about the incident you referenced, but I no problem with people videoing themselves talking about the game afterwards, or interviewing fans as they leave the ground, like AFTV do. That's all fine. Things like True Geordie, where summaries the weekend was ok too. But it's this in game filming and OTT reactions I don't like. Add to that all his other annoying traits and you've got someone that's gonna piss off the majority of people.

As an aside, if this guy wants to get anywhere he needs to calm down full stop. I've seen a couple of his videos, and even the intro, which should be the bit he has time to practice and write a script for, and make it polished, he's tripping over his words, talking incredibly fast and losing what he's saying. Just slow down mate, it's not a race to who can say it the quickest.

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

Agree with this. There's a guy on here who posts vlogs up of his son I think and there's no harm in that. 

Yeah. There's another lad similar age to TF but he doesn't kick off every time someone says they don't like his content. 

Hopefully he'll get a whiff of this thread and take a look, he can't control the comments here and it might give a different perspective than the echo chamber that is his current comments section. 

yeah I don't get it. I'm not sure what the audience is but I tried watching one of them and it made me want to throw my phone out of the window, so I guess I'm not the target audience. 

If I wanted to see the goals from the game, I don't want to see some shaky footage from the back of the stand.

The vlog doesn't give a particulary authentic taste of the game, and he doesn't appear to be a particularly interesting character. His intro was both boring and annoying at the same time.

As others have said, someone like True Geordie gives a much more entertaing, articulate and honest appraisal of a game.