Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Vlogging at the football.

45 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Ironic as this is TrueFox's dogsbody, the guy stuck to him like glue at games lol

Oh, is it actually? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Well hopefully his attitude doesn’t wear off on him too much. Ones bad enough, we don’t need another going in that direction. 

What the hell have I just watched?? People actually do this at the football now? lol

This is a far bigger concern than VAR and needs stamping out the game as vociferously as cheating, corruption and racism.

On 25/12/2019 at 00:50, Leicester_Loyal said:

I can't wait till he gets a smack. He sat near us at a game and was told to piss off, no-one wants a camera in their face for 90 minutes, do-one!

You actually want him to get twatted? Are you actually this bothered by somebody else’s behaviour that actually has no Fcukin impact on you? On reflection perhaps you should look into your own views on life and such rather than his? Just a thought. 

31 minutes ago, casablancas said:

You actually want him to get twatted? Are you actually this bothered by somebody else’s behaviour that actually has no Fcukin impact on you? On reflection perhaps you should look into your own views on life and such rather than his? Just a thought. 

Read the thread. His behaviour effects me and others when he's stood next to you being an absolute bellend for 90 minutes, hence it does have an impact on you. Plus, he's a willy puller, so yes I hope he does get twatted, along with any of his silly mates.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

4 hours ago, casablancas said:

If you are sat next to him I'd imagine he has a pretty big impact on you.

A lot gets said about how bad football fans are  but the fact he hasn't been twatted yet says how polite they actually are. 

As I have said before the majority of the high coverage vlogs are linked to the mainstream media, in particular, Talksport etc. 

This thread of tweets explains it far better and detailed than I can. It’s in affect an exploitation of people’s intelligence. It’s presented as authentic, which a lot of these vlogs start off as, but then they quickly get backed.

Don't understand the Vlogging aspect whilst the game is on, just watch the game for goodness sake!

No objections to some fan account having some forum to discuss the game afterwards though, like a podcast... just don't do an AFTV lol that is another cringe model

On 24/12/2019 at 08:51, StanSP said:

He's a twat. Seen a few comments about not being surprised if he gets targeted at some games when he oversteps the mark or is just too annoying for someone or some group of fans. 

It's all some kind of vanity project though isn't it and I don't really get it? 'look at me while I watch a football match. Look at MY reactions. Look at MY feelings while this happens or that happens'. 

Nah, not for me. The less of these kinds the better. 

Did anyone see the guy at the England Bulgaria game with the racism?

so he’s white and says something like ‘I hope nobody else has to go through what I have today’. Ignorant ****

23 hours ago, MattP said:

If you are sat next to him I'd imagine he has a pretty big impact on you.

A lot gets said about how bad football fans are  but the fact he hasn't been twatted yet says how polite they actually are. 

One of the few times I agree 100% with you haha

22 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

And, apparently, as predicted in here he nearly got lamped lol 

Not surprised to hear. Is this on Twitter? 

Burnley is one of those places I certainly wouldn't be shoving a camera in the locals face.

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yeah but sounded like it was in our end so not involving locals. 

Ah. So the predictions of getting hit were right but are gonna come from a fellow fan first lol