Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

2020 deathlist

On 11/11/2019 at 11:56, General Smuts said:

As the undisputed King of the Deathlist TM and as I've got little to no chance of getting on here properly before next year my way too early for next year predictions are:

1. Olivia De Haviland

2. Kirk Douglas

3. Vera Lynn

4. Olivia Newton John

5. Roberta McCain

U40 - 6ix9ine or Demi Lovato if he doesn't make the New Year

Ahem ... @Facecloth

5 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Blimey, Caroline Flack found dead. 

Seemed to be a very troubled soul, rip. 

Just seen this on facebook. Never really watched her shows but was aware of her, and was shocked when I saw the news. Like you say seems she was very troubled and had some bad publicity recently.

Edited by Facecloth

27 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Wow. I'm guessing the court case thing last year had a big part to play... 

And the absolute dog's abuse she's taken in the media, including yesterday's mock Valentine's card by The Sun (which they've now removed).

Tragic waste of a life.

RIP. No age really.

She was always one of them I never took notice of, as the programmes she had anything to do with don’t interest me, but wasn’t she in court for abusing or wasn’t that proved?

Her relationship with Harry Styles was weird, mind, he was only 17/18 when she was 30s.

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

RIP. No age really.

She was always one of them I never took notice of, as the programmes she had anything to do with don’t interest me, but wasn’t she in court for abusing or wasn’t that proved?

Her relationship with Harry Styles was weird, mind, he was only 17/18 when she was 30s.

Charged with assaulting her boyfriend.

It's a funny one, because domestic violence is a very important issue and it's not just men on women, and the papers were probably right to report it, and it was probably correct for her to be stood down as host of Love Island, which started weeks later. But Sun, I think, have continued to delve into her life, follow her and document her "downfall" and mock her, including publishing a "joke" valentine's day card with her face on yesterday. This is where this desperate need for sales and click needs to stop, as they're all to happy to ruin somebody's life to make a bit more profit.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

RIP. No age really.

she always seemed like a very troubled soul that never really got the help she probably needed. 

She was due back in court next month to face trial on the assault charge I think. I was never really sure about her to be honest but I feel a bit gutted she’s taken her own life (allegedly) seemingly based on the absolute roasting she’s had from the British press over the past 6/12 months. 

My thoughts go out to her family. 

Edited by Manini

Desperate tragedy if it's a suicide. I never watched any of her shows but I was aware of her.

She was vilified in the media for mere accusation alone, before any due process could be served. 

This is everything I loathe about our media and the hysteria created by #metoo on social media.

She was vulnerable and she needed help.

Not media sponsored bullying from unaccountable hate mobs.

So ****ing sad.

• Like 1