Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

2020 deathlist

2 hours ago, String fellow said:

I really don't get all this speculation about possible deaths.

Former Barnsley and Cardiff City defender Chris Barker aged 39.

All though it's quite lighthearted, there's no real joy in the thread. Celebrity deaths are often big news and we're just adding sort of a unofficial, not very well refereed competition along side it. The deaths will be discussed in here anyway.

15 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Couldnt believe Lil Wayne was still under 40 until I googled it. He looked at least 40 for about 10 years now!

I can't believe he's still alive.

And his name is Dwayne, not Wayne. 

8 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

Was just typing out that you could keep Vera Lynn since I've had her for the last 3 years and I'm clearly keeping her alive. Was going to swap for either Alec Trebek or Tom Smith (the rugby player).

If you change and neither of us have her she's bound to snuff it.

I had Clive James on my list for years, until last year, when he passed away.

13 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

Zsa Zsa Gabor was the worst for me. Every year from 2009-2015 I had her and in 2016 someone beat me to her. And that was the year she passed.

These people have no respect for the game.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

Zsa Zsa Gabor was the worst for me. Every year from 2009-2015 I had her and in 2016 someone beat me to her. And that was the year she passed.

10 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

These people have no respect for the game.

It was @Ross-Kemp. Hope he's not going to take any more of that slander...

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/103427-2016-deathlist/#comments

• Like 2

Sad about Derek Acorah. fake or not he gave many hope and of course at times entertained. He always came across as a lovely bloke on and off camera and always had time for his fans. Was treated terribly towards the end of his Most Haunted run, It was said Yvette and Derek didn't get along in the end. Got to say her twitter message, seemed a bit of "few words shall we say" for someone who help develop her millions on Most Haunted. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

Hans Tilkowski, goalkeeper for West Germany in the 1966 World Cup Final has died aged 84

Tiklowski also played in the Dortmund  team which won the European Cup Winners Cup against Liverpool in Glasgow in 1965

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51004898

England's 1966 World Cup hero Sir Geoff Hurst has paid tribute to former West Germany goalkeeper Hans Tilkowski, who died on Sunday at the age of 84.

Hurst scored a hat-trick past Tilkowski to help England win the final 4-2 at Wembley.

The keeper also won the DFB Cup and European Cup Winners' Cup with former club Borussia Dortmund.

"Terrific player for his club, Borussia Dortmund, and country and a very fine man," Hurst tweeted.

"I very much enjoyed the time we spent together over the years."

Tilkowksi, who played for Westfalia Herne before moving on to play for Dortmund and Eintracht Frankfurt, won 39 caps for his country.

He subsequently managed several clubs, including Werder Bremen, Nuremberg and AEK Athens.

Edited by stripeyfox

Kookie has died! Who had Edd Byrnes? 

I can can still remember watching 77 Sunset Strip as a weekly treat if me and my sister had behaved ourselves. Still carry a comb constantly in my back pocket (with what hair I have left) People always says the Fonz to me, but I stay quiet as it's really from the Kookie days, but they wouldn't understand😂 RIP Kookie.