Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Scottish Football

35 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I can't remember a time when both Rangers AND Celtic have been this poor. Individually, they've both had bad spells but for them both to be thos bad at the same time is unusual. 

Yet they're still 1st and 2nd, by some distance.

Some people will still argue the Scottish Pub League is competitive and decent though.

Chris Sutton: "You can blame the board, you can blame the lack of atmosphere because of the Green Brigade not being at matches, you can blame the recruitment but ultimately Brendan Rodgers should be doing much better with the players he has at his disposal... it's been bang average all season."

Nah, I'm just not having that Chris, he's an elite manager who hasn't been backed, you've got to give him time!!

That's what Chris Sutton was telling us, right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

It seems similar rhetoric from Brendan;

investment needed, squad not good enough blah blah.

They've just said the crowd were singing sack the board. You have to laugh don't you?

When you tell fans of other clubs how much you despise what he did for ripping the heart and soul out of us you just get a condescending response like "he won you the FA Cup". It's amazing what non top 6 clubs are expected to settle for.

I'll never forgive how he distanced himself from all of the issues he had caused just to try and preserve his image. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

It seems similar rhetoric from Brendan;

investment needed, squad not good enough blah blah.

Compare Brendan to Ange Postecoglu....the former whinges and whines the same garbage that the squads not good enough and he needs more money...while the later who has a depleted squad just shrugs his shoulders and gets on with it playing the same way with the players he has available and doesn't complain 

• Like 1

Just listened to his post match interview. 

He's a politician.  praises the fans, takes responsibility, reflect and do do better next week. 

It's blindingly obvious what's happened, they've changed the style from Postecoglu's move the ball quickly (which Kyogo flourished) to boring slow possession. 

Jota is a definite miss. 

• Like 2

What is really great about this is that the fans are on at the board to back Rodgers, not knowing that doing that is only going to make it worse! The guy can't sign his fcuking name, never mind a half decent group of players. Giving him money isn't going to make the squad any better. Same shite just more of it. 

• Like 1

The absolute bellend just said "I'd like to apologise to the fanbase, I don't think I've had to do that before"

Can I suggest the next TIFO we make is Brendan's face with a big cock on it @Union FS. I got some inheritance off my gran that was supposed to go on a deposit but I've just decided this is a more worthwhile cause. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

Just listened to his post match interview. 

He's a politician.  praises the fans, takes responsibility, reflect and do do better next week. 

It's blindingly obvious what's happened, they've changed the style from Postecoglu's move the ball quickly (which Kyogo flourished) to boring slow possession. 

Jota is a definite miss. 

Rodgers ball at its best today