Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Scottish Football

2 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

Just listened to his post match interview. 

He's a politician.  praises the fans, takes responsibility, reflect and do do better next week. 

It's blindingly obvious what's happened, they've changed the style from Postecoglu's move the ball quickly (which Kyogo flourished) to boring slow possession. 

Jota is a definite miss. 

He said they lacked intensity and were too passive. Think we might've heard that one before. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:

Well we did win 5-1 today ..

:sleep:

And actually been playing well since the game at your place .

Got the train up north for the final tomorrow and my connection was at Crewe. 

The Watford young lads were well lubricated at 1130am.....😆😆 I doubt they saw 3pm

1 hour ago, CWC1983 said:

Got the train up north for the final tomorrow and my connection was at Crewe. 

The Watford young lads were well lubricated at 1130am.....😆😆 I doubt they saw 3pm

Oh well their loss then !

Can well believe it though-  even we have young wannabe ultras or influencers in our support .

Adams was probably just frustrated his side lost a winnable game at home whilst seeing his old one win 5-0 away from home .

And as a new manager probably didn’t want to criticise his own team alone in public - and if he really meant it hardly going to boost confidence really or morale  towards him !

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Scotch said:

What is really great about this is that the fans are on at the board to back Rodgers, not knowing that doing that is only going to make it worse! The guy can't sign his fcuking name, never mind a half decent group of players. Giving him money isn't going to make the squad any better.

It could make OUR squad better.

He loved Ward enough to play him.  And Souttar enough to buy him.  Now he could have Ward for free, and Souttar (who knows the SPFL) cheap.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

It seems similar rhetoric from Brendan;

investment needed, squad not good enough blah blah.

Yet he’s admitted in an AGM up there that he signs off on their transfers 😂

It’s so funny to read their forum. Gives me PTSD

I reckon he might end up at Forest you know 👀 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Corky said:

Rodgers isn't remotely arsed about it any more. He'll probably win the league because their quality is too much but it will be closer than it should be.

But now Rangers can get ahead of them if they win their 2 games in hand. He went back to Scotland to rehab his reputation, and imagine if he doesn’t even win the league with Celtic… delightful!!!

• Like 2

Lose two games all season = ‘Shoot the board’ 😂😂. Rodgers leaves them for Leicester = ‘Hope you die from a bullet from the IRA’ 😂 Didnt their fans set fire to the chairmans house the other year aswell? The club literally needs folding. The Millwall of the north

A71CA269-6F74-4F9B-902F-F6481A0D3222.jpeg

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Think good things will come for Rangers under this new gaffer perhaps its blue half domination to come in years. Going back to Rodgers for Celtic was a massive backward step.

They're rank rotten. I'd wager my left nut that they won't win those two games in hand. 

This is the worst I've saw the OF collectively in my lifetime. Both are crap.