Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Scottish Football

Took over the best squad Celtic have had in ages, playing the best football the league has seen in ages, while Rangers had a Michael Beale shaped handicap to start the season – and they're getting wobbly at the bare minimum.

Please, please bottle it you odious little turd.

• Haha 1

Many Celtic fans seem to have had enough of Rodgers. I can see why. They looked exactly like we did in his final year, the only difference is that the have much better players than other teams in the league. If Celtic fail to win the league then the chances are he's finished managing at the top level. 

I saw that Rodgers was taking credit for Vardy getting the Golden Boot at 33 after he joined. Yeah, nothing to do with him being in the prime of his career and the two years immediately before he took over was Vardy at his clinical best.

If only for one more goal, Rangers would be top tonight! Dead level with Celtic on GD as it stands, guessing Celtic are ahead on goals scored or head to head record?

21 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Aberdeen got it back to 3-3 from 3 down but Motherwell now lead 4-3 !

EDIT: Goal was disallowed so still 3-3

Love to see Warnock’s face .

I imagine someone as old-school as him is conflicted to know VAR saved their comeback from being for nought tonight!

At 3-3, the red player, no 9, scored from this cross.

Var called it offside......really? 

Look at the red and blue lines. 

Some clubs up North are questioning value for money with VAR. They pay for the privilege and its a fair chunk of their yearly revenue. 

51 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

I want Rodgers the fck out of my club now. A charlatan, a fraud and a salesman. He's turned a team of treble winners who playing exciting, fast, front footed football to a team playing at the pace of senior citizens.

You used the monkey paw to get him back, you have to stick with him forever 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

BBC got an article about what's gone wrong at Celtic. I can think of two words.

Disappointing to see things going a bit awry for the self styled father of the Son of God 🤣

Edited by Mike Oxlong

9 hours ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

I want Rodgers the fck out of my club now. A charlatan, a fraud and a salesman. He's turned a team of treble winners who playing exciting, fast, front footed football to a team playing at the pace of senior citizens.

We  feel  felt  actually we are enjoying your pain. 

Sorry mate, until your board ends this fraud's inexplicable career, sympathy will be hard to come by in these parts.