Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Stringer article on BBC

What's with the over the top mocking? 

He's the first to bigup our city as having Kasabian and King Richard III usually. Now we are reduced to crisps and a bit of red Leicester like some grannys tea time plate? 

Itd be like him having to describe himself and whimpering that he failed the apprentice and failed as a tea boy reporting for Wycombe and ended up here because our team was in League one and we had John ****ing Barber. Sure it wouldn't quite go like that so don't mock Leicester in your attempt to make the story any better you arrogant bellend.

4 hours ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

"I was in full flight, calling every millimetre."

Makes a change, he's normally talking about what he had for lunch or his trip to the ground

hahahahah,tbf that's the only thing i miss about radio leicester him and youngy going on about what sandwiches they've got and young keep going on about flicky dicky football

Geoff used to go on the Football forum but you could always sense Ian wasnt comfortable with having a better, more well informed broadcaster with them.

Seem to recall one episode (might have been the last episode he was on) where Ian cut him off as he read out some stats and mocked him as a "statto". The bloke is insufferable.

4 hours ago, Corky said:

That's it, it reads like a parody of something. I presume he's been told to overplay it but it all seems forced and rather fake in places.

He is generally a parody of rubbish local sports broadcasters. I don't hate the guy, quite like his enthusiasm. But it's quite difficult to follow the game when listening to him. 

1 hour ago, Russell sprout said:

You both do football commentary all be it your on talksport,

im surprised for that reason you don’t/haven’t crossed paths

Sorry, old boy, but who do you have me confused with? Ah, I've just read back... No worries. 

Edited by HighPeakFox