Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

FA Cup 4th Round Draw

Interesting that Sky Bet have us at 11/1, joint 5th favs alongside Manchester United and they're not even guaranteed a 4th round spot. Also odd that Spuds are 7/1, also not guaranteed to be in the 4th round and Man City are 11/4 favs and ahead of Liverpool who are 5/1!!!  

Do they know something about the draw that us mere mortals do not. 

3 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Interesting that Sky Bet have us at 11/1, joint 5th favs alongside Manchester United and they're not even guaranteed a 4th round spot. Also odd that Spuds are 7/1, also not guaranteed to be in the 4th round and Man City are 11/4 favs and ahead of Liverpool who are 5/1!!!  

Do they know something about the draw that us mere mortals do not. 

Yes we will inevitely play man city away 

Anything as similar to Saturday as possible for me. Winnable and shouldn't take too much out of us - this game is likewise before a Villa semi.

Our game will 100% be played on the Saturday as we play the Wednesday before and the Tuesday after.

I absolutely do not want something like Man City, Man Utd/Wolves, Spurs, Arsenal etc... just please none of those.

I'd take certain aways like Brentford, but ideally something like Barnsley at home for me.

• Like 2

Derby is fine logistically but the whole build-up will be Wagatha Christie and I haven't got the stomach for that.

Similar to yesterday- Barnsley or even lower division team at home, we can get another 27/8k home fans in with good pricing and a great chance to progress again.

Best options/lowest-ranked teams in the competition right now:

Northampton

Coventry/Bristol Rovers

Oxford

Portsmouth

Carlisle (if they manage to beat Cardiff in the replay)

Rochdale (unlikely, but possible)

Shrewsbury (if they manage to beat Bristol City in the replay)

Tranmere (if they manage to beat Watford in the replay)

Another home game against any of these would be nice.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Another easy home draw please.

Let's get as far as possible!

A tie that will give us a good chance to give fringe members of the squad another run out again.

Yep, all this.

We weren't great vs Wigan, let's just hope it was an off day, but we're still in the draw.