Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Free Scarves For LCFC Supporters Travelling To Aston Villa

24 minutes ago, Duncan_K said:

Snoodgate now trending on Twitter, full of wierdo Brummies. Tempting to wear every single bit of free shit (sorry stuff) we've had over the years to Villa Park and see how wound up they get, but i imagine the majority of Villa fans haven't got a clue what the Twitter lunatic fringe are on about. 

I've just had a look at those hashtags now and what on earth, they're acting like when you were a kid and your parents would tell you no to something to which your sibling found highly amusing 😂

"HAHA! They've said you're not allowed scarfs at the ground!! Yeahhhh, don't f*** with us, we've sure shown you alright!!"

Glad they've found something to laugh at though to distract them from the reality of how sh*te they are. 

18 minutes ago, Duncan_K said:

Not bad. Can we get a chant of

"Thank you for the scarf and the Marc Albrighton, thank you very much, thank you very, very, very, very much"

Let him go, Let him go,

Marc Albrighton on a free.

He wont frown, you went down,

While he won the Premier League.

Feel the pain,

It's happening again.

50 minutes ago, dayday said:

I take it we still have to pick the free scarf up before the West Ham game?

Yeah, they just put the article up again. 

"A collection point will be set up on the day of the West Ham United game (Wednesday 22 January, 7:30pm kick-off) in the bag drop area, located in the east corner of King Power Stadium.

It will be open from 3pm until kick-off and will reopen for 45 minutes after the final whistle."

And obviously all the Villa weirdos were immediately all over it. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Then the club have the cheek to put an article on the website about how they're tacking single use plastic. lol 

And then dish out mince pies all individually wrapped in plastic, and free water, all in plastic bottles. 

8 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Gunna get stick for this but whatever, no one is immune from criticism. 

These are horrid. Why on earth have we printed what is, in honesty, a half and half scarf? Also I get the idea of linking them with the kit that we're likely to wear on the day but making a sea of blue and white instead of black would have been much more fitting imo. 

What's worse is that the club will have had to have made 4000 of them, in case every single person who is entitled to one went to pick theirs up. I'd guess that a big proportion of them went uncollected but given the circumstances there's not much they could do about that. But becasue they've got the date on them and they're not in traditional club colours, who's going to wear them again after next week? I'd guess at tiny numbers of them making an appearance at any subsequent matches. 

So we've made 4000 scarves, 50% of which will go straight in the bin at the KP having never been used and the vast majority of the ones that were collected being used once and then being stuck in a drawer. Then the club have the cheek to put an article on the website about how they're tacking single use plastic. lol 

If it were just a simple blue and white bar scarf or something similar, they would look more fitting in the away end, and would be used more than once. I get the sentiment but people within the marketing team get these kind of thing so wrong so often. 

Just my two cents, like I say I'll get stick for "moaning" and "being ungrateful" but it's all about opinions aint it. 

I get what you’re saying but I still like it. It’s actually very nice quality for a change and after the event, if you wrap it round your neck as I saw others do last night you can’t see the writing. It then become a very fetching, warm scarf 😉

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Gunna get stick for this but whatever, no one is immune from criticism. 

These are horrid. Why on earth have we printed what is, in honesty, a half and half scarf? Also I get the idea of linking them with the kit that we're likely to wear on the day but making a sea of blue and white instead of black would have been much more fitting imo. 

What's worse is that the club will have had to have made 4000 of them, in case every single person who is entitled to one went to pick theirs up. I'd guess that a big proportion of them went uncollected but given the circumstances there's not much they could do about that. But becasue they've got the date on them and they're not in traditional club colours, who's going to wear them again after next week? I'd guess at tiny numbers of them making an appearance at any subsequent matches. 

So we've made 4000 scarves, 50% of which will go straight in the bin at the KP having never been used and the vast majority of the ones that were collected being used once and then being stuck in a drawer. Then the club have the cheek to put an article on the website about how they're tacking single use plastic. lol 

If it were just a simple blue and white bar scarf or something similar, they would look more fitting in the away end, and would be used more than once. I get the sentiment but people within the marketing team get these kind of thing so wrong so often. 

Just my two cents, like I say I'll get stick for "moaning" and "being ungrateful" but it's all about opinions aint it. 

It's a memento for the day, like lots of other items given out by the club, most people will have plenty of scarfs to choose from these don't have to be reused.

You moaning ungrateful git lol 

28 minutes ago, red5 said:

It's a memento for the day, like lots of other items given out by the club, most people will have plenty of scarfs to choose from these don't have to be reused.

You moaning ungrateful git lol 

Is it not a memento if it doesn't have the date and the opponents written on it?