Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Free Scarves For LCFC Supporters Travelling To Aston Villa

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Again, no one's "disgusted" at the club, it's just a few rational comments mainly about waste from the last couple of pages. 

But again on the flipside, why are people so quick to bootlick the club and just shout down anyone that makes reasonable suggestions for improvements? Like I say, I think the people that don't like them get more stick, which a few people in this thread have proved. 

Because the majority of people that appreciate them don’t shout about it. I’ve not seen one person that isn’t having one not have some kind of dig or moan about it. 

For context, I dont particularly like the “why are people being ungrateful, it’s a free scarf” comments either tbh with you.

3 hours ago, hejammy said:

I think if you don't want the scarf there are plenty of people who do want them. Just put them on here and whoever wants can make a donation to the vichai foundation (or another charity of that person's choice) and then everyone is a winner. To me that makes perfect sense? 

Decent idea that - anyone whose wishes not to collect, donate and pass on. 

On 23/01/2020 at 13:56, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If you like it then fair enough, I just don't lol 

But as always you can't have an opinion that criticises the club! Unless it's the players, then criticise all you want lol 

You as a person always wants to criticise the club or shoot them down at every available opportunity, you only have to look at some of your posts.

You even go out of your way in not calling the stadium by it’s name, always referring to it as Filbert Way. That is just the little bit  of tarmac that runs around the car park, it’s not even a proper road, if you want to be really pedantic call it Raw Dykes Road.

If you don’t like the scarf don’t collect it. Quite simple really, I can’t stand snoods so I gave my to a young kid, I didn’t feel the need to write a page on it though.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, promised land said:

You as a person always wants to criticise the club or shoot them down at every available opportunity, you only have to look at some of your posts.

You even go out of your way in not calling the stadium by it’s name, always referring to it as Filbert Way. That is just the little bit  of tarmac that runs around the car park, it’s not even a proper road, if you want to be really pedantic call it Raw Dykes Road.

Think this is a tad harsh. I love the club. I call it Filbert Way because it aligns a little more with my past as A City Fan. 

21 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

It’s funny on here. Criticise the players and manger as much as you want but don’t criticise the club. Should be the other way round if anything seeing as the club constantly get it wrong more than the players do

Such as?

16 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Going Villa but cba to collect a scarf. 
any photos of them? What's the problem?

Not got a photo but from seeing one at the West Ham game they are a similar grey to the away strip, got carabao semi final on one side and I think it says Aston Villa and the date of the game the other side 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Rodgers, Rodgers, Rodgers 

He’s taking us to Wembley, to Wembley, to Wembley

and that’s the way we like it, we like it, we like it ....

Lets get that north stand rocking!! 

You’ve missed a line out mate

2 hours ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Going Villa but cba to collect a scarf. 
any photos of them? What's the problem?

No problem. Probably just too many lightweights playing with their phones rather than talk to their mates sat next to them. 

Just now, Fox92 said:

Not a big fan of the fact it's for/about a semi-final. We don't need a scarf with "League cup semi final" on.

But if someone forgets what game they’re at they can always have a look down at their scarves!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Markyblue
2 hours ago, K1FOX said:

It’s funny on here. Criticise the players and manger as much as you want but don’t criticise the club. Should be the other way round if anything seeing as the club constantly get it wrong more than the players do

Really....examples would be nice. I know the bastards keep giving everyone free hats and scarves,  and the odd beer oh and kept season tickets at the same price including a title win. 

Really wanted to go to this one managed to swap a shift or two to get to go but when I managed to call the ticket office when they did go on sale I missed out fking gutted, but I’ll settle down at home watch us ( hopefully 🙏) put on a display similar to that of the West Ham first half and put the Vile to bed !!

5 pages of drivel over a club giving a free scarf FFS.

This place really is unbelievable. Some times it's actually too funny!

Think some of you should have been Newcastle fans or coventry!!!!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Really....examples would be nice. I know the bastards keep giving everyone free hats and scarves,  and the odd beer oh and kept season tickets at the same price including a title win. 

Best owners in the Fking world !!

A benchmark for how other clubs should be run regarding fans etc !!