Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

West Ham (H) pre match

Our home record vs this lot isn't the best, can see it being a frustrating game whatever the result. Right now we just need to scab a win any way possible, get through to that Chelsea game and win that and get our season back feeling comfortable and positive.

• Like 1

Business as usual with the FT moaners back in full swing. First half the season positives a distant memory now. The team is worn out, they've given up, no spirit left, the end is nigh .. we wont win another game all season ... abandon the sinking ship,  we may as well all switch to supporting Hinckley. 

Why hasn't Brendan got our players winning every game like Jurgen has? Klopp may have had 4 1/2 years compared to Rodgers 1 and we may have spent the season in either 2nd or 3rd place in the league with a fairly comfortable buffer between us and 5th and a young team in transition, but damn it, it's not good enough.

Personally I'd like to see Iheanacho given a start along side Jamie. I wont dispute the fact we need a confidence boosting win to put our season back on track.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My knee-jerk team would see us just shake it up a bit. Come on Brendan give us some fight and aggression for this one! 

Kasper 

Ricardo    Evans          Soyuncu   Chilwell 

Albrighton    Praet   Tielemans   Barnes

Vardy      Iheanacho 

Subs: Ward, Justin, Morgan, Mendy, Gray, Maddison, Perez. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I think it's harsh on Barnes but I'm wondering if this is the game to push Ricardo further forward and also give Gray another start.

Schmeichel

Justin

Evans

Soyuncu

Chilwell

Ricardo

Choudhury

Praet

Gray

Maddison

Vardy

Subs: Ward, Fuchs, Morgan, Tielemans, Albrighton, Barnes, Iheanacho.

Never works pushing a full back further forward, how they receive the ball is totally different further up the pitch.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, foxfan92 said:

Business as usual with the FT moaners back in full swing. First half the season positives a distant memory now. The team is worn out, they've given up, no spirit left, the end is nigh .. we wont win another game all season ... abandon the sinking ship,  we may as well all switch to supporting Hinckley. 

Why hasn't Brendan got our players winning every game like Jurgen has? Klopp may have had 4 1/2 years compared to Rodgers 1 and we may have spent the season in either 2nd or 3rd place in the league with a fairly comfortable buffer between us and 5th and a young team in transition, but damn it, it's not good enough.

Personally I'd like to see Iheanacho given a start along side Jamie. I wont dispute the fact we need a confidence boosting win to put our season back on track.

Sorry, but if the performances and RESULTS of the past few weeks have been “good enough” for you, then fair play but you should realize that not everyone subscribes to your low standards. Cheers mate.

>

Edited by NaijaFox

1 minute ago, henrik_62 said:

He’s probably one of the best RB’s in the world, why negate his effectiveness somewhat by shoe horning him into somewhere that’s not his position. Just go and sign a wide player and address the problem properly.

The head of recruitment is still looking for a cheaply/free transfer where there ..................... that was the modus operandi at sland I reckon! 

sorry I can’t fill in the dots ..... would be libellous !

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fox85 said:

We will lose this and the next and the next after that and then the next.

Our side isnt strong enough massively burnt out.

Nee players should have came in the first week of January to keep competition for places.

Sign Jarrod Bowen 

Sign ollie Watkins.

Sign said benharama 

I read this as Sign Bananarama, on reflection though they were probably more use than some of the shit we had in the 80’s.

43 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

My knee-jerk team would see us just shake it up a bit. Come on Brendan give us some fight and aggression for this one! 

Kasper 

Vardy      Iheanacho 

I'd swap Barnes and Albright on to give Chilwel more cover but that's the team we should play 

Edited by whoareyaaa

43 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Kasper 

Vardy      Iheanacho 

This could work.  Nacho with Vards hasn’t really clicked from the start so far but has worked when he has come on as a sub.  Might be worth persevering with now his confidence is up a bit.  If Albrighton can fire in some of his low whipped crosses they are just the kind of thing Nacho thrived on at Man City.