Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Vardy Injury - our worst fear come true!

5 minutes ago, Phube said:

How will we ever score goals without him?!? :o

Done ok when he's been out recently to be fair but still a blow.

But the way Nacho's been going on, it's the perfect time for him to step up even more and lead the line. He has the talent, and his confidence in a Leicester shirt should be the highest it's been

Edited by Anglodanglo

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Vardy is incredible but there is definitely potential for us to play some better link up play with iheanacho up front. Question is whether we'll have the consistent goal scoring. 

I think it brings Perez into play more. He links better.

• Like 1

Nacho was really up for it when he came on. Really impressed how he kept fighting for the ball, jut didnt seem to know when he was beaten. The Nacho of a year ago would have simply let it go and shrugged. Whatever it is that has got him so fired up again i could do with a pint or two of it.

Vardy is going to be a real miss but we should start getting used to this. As he gets older he will pick up more of these sorts of injuries, and although not imminent he is going to need more rests, especially if we have CL too. As long as we can keeping playing like that we will be OK.

I actually think this may be a good thing. Not for Vards of course, I was hoping he’d finally get his golden boot, but a good thing for the team.

Vards is prone to runs of good and bad form. It seemed that he hadn’t been as clinical the past couple of games and his good run in the first half of the season was over. Vards is pretty much undroppable when fit, even with Nacho on incredible form, as we apparently couldn’t play them together without shoving Madders out wide. This allows the confident-again Nacho and the renowned second-half-of-season-wonder Perez to play so beautifully together :wub:. I’m just so glad Wilf is back, we always miss him more than Vards.