Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

5th round draw

9 hours ago, TK95 said:

Cov bottled it

I don't think you can really bottle a cup tie when you're the lower league side. Birmingham had two opportunites of knokcing out a League One side and ended up drawing both games.

The Coventry fixture would have been so good but Birmingham should be a decent tie, another West Mids club, and the opportunirty for us to progress.

2 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Amazing how many of you batter Demarai Gray and then we have posts clamming to sign a player based on a decent performance against Oxford ****ing United.

Only on Foxestalk.

I thought this too lol

He's hardly pulled up any trees in the Premier League. 

4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I don't think you can really bottle a cup tie when you're the lower league side. Birmingham had two opportunites of knokcing out a League One side and ended up drawing both games.

The Coventry fixture would have been so good but Birmingham should be a decent tie, another West Mids club, and the opportunirty for us to progress.

Should add, two opportunities at home.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Fox92 said:

You can definitely bottle it when you were leading in both the 90th and 120th minute, league position is irrelevant at that point!

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

You can definitely bottle it when you were leading in both the 90th and 120th minute, league position is irrelevant at that point!

Very true.

4 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Arsenal on the Monday night again. 3 rounds in a row now. Not surprised but the games being picked for TV to be honest.

Yeah expected that to be chosen as they don't play at the weekend due to League Cup final. 

Portsmouth play on Saturday 29th Feb though - wonder if that'll get moved otherwise that's really unfortunate and unfair for them. 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Yeah expected that to be chosen as they don't play at the weekend due to League Cup final. 

Portsmouth play on Saturday 29th Feb though - wonder if that'll get moved otherwise that's really unfortunate and unfair for them. 

I would expect them to try and move that to Friday night .... they are going for promotion