Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cricket 2020

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Stokes went full on t20 mode. 

England total rising nicely. Now just a question of when declaration will be. 

West Indies reviewed an lbw, even the ball pitched about half a metre outside leg lol

Same. Think they're waiting for a 300+ lead. 

Just seems slightly negative. A draw is no good for England.

I still think they'll win but for me they're wasting overs here.

35 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Absolutely guarantee if they chased 280 you would be crucifying Root for declaring too early

Why? It's a must-win game for England. A draw is no good.

Moot anyway as they're going to cruise to victory here. Think that'll be Hope's last run out for the Windies for a while, lived for too long off Headingley 2017.

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

Why? It's a must-win game for England. A draw is no good.

Moot anyway as they're going to cruise to victory here. Think that'll be Hope's last run out for the Windies for a while, lived for too long off Headingley 2017.

Well one because it's English nature to criticise in hindsight. And how is it must win? A draw is no good if you're not arsed about losing the series I guess

For the record i'm not against a declaration, just the argument that we always make sure we can't lose

8 minutes ago, Goober said:

Broady proving he's utterly World Class yet again. Love the guy

Still can't believe he was dropped, reckon the 1st test would've gone very differently with him playing.  I do worry what our attack will be like without him and Anderson.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Well one because it's English nature to criticise in hindsight. And how is it must win? A draw is no good if you're not arsed about losing the series I guess

For the record i'm not against a declaration, just the argument that we always make sure we can't lose

If the match is drawn or lost, West Indies retain the Wisden Trophy.

Expect England to go on and win the series now. Would bring Archer back in for Curran or Woakes and reckon Bess has saved his place with his bowling late doors.

Expect West Indies to bring in Cornwall for Gabriel or Joseph and a couple of changes at the top of their order too. Campbell and Hope have offered little.

Still all to play for though. Been a great series so far, wish it was more than three Tests!

Edited by Voll Blau

Jofra Archer has revealed he has received racist abuse on social media during his spell in isolation following the biosecurity breach ahead of the second Test against West Indies at Old Trafford as he opened up on how difficult the last week has been for him.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/29514033/jofra-archer-reveals-racist-abuse-social-media-isolation

What is wrong with people? :(

3 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Not the first time is it regarding Archer ? New Zealand l think. I don’t get it at all, some are just unbelievably racist, and don’t care how offensive they are. I wonder if the BLM movement will/has made some racists more vocal, to almost counteract its affect.