Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

A Statue at Filbert Way

Statue?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. If you could only pick one, who is getting a statue?

• Vichai
    • Player/Players
    • Ranieri

Vichai.

Still maintain it'd be good to have statues in all 4 corners of the ground if possible. Vichai, Arthur Chandler, Banks all on their own, then maybe RanieriVardy/Schmeichel, Big Wes altogether on another corner as they've (the players) stayed through - and since - the title win and had the biggest impacts? 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Vichai and Vardy although I reckon a Vardy statue would look hideous lol

I think it we pick the correct pose/moment it can be decent, something like the record breaker against Man Utd (before the 'me, all fvcking me' bit or the one vs Newcastle in the game before without Mahrez. 

If we really want to take the piss we have one of him calling a small, fat, rotund Jon Moss a 'fvcking cvnt' lol

14 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

Got to be Vichai surely?

Although I think statues are usually pretty hideous things tbh...

If they're done right they can be great. Like Henry and Adams at Arsenal. And not like Ronaldo in Madeira or Salah lol

Guest Markyblue

Vichai and the whole premier league winning team with Claudio of course.  A once in a lifetime event that should be suitably remembered,  placed in the most prominent place so we lucky enough to witness it and those foxes who follow us in later years can walk by and think back to a dream that became reality. 

38 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Raneiri and Morgan lifting the PL trophy. Biggest trophy we've won, and can win. Stick that on the front plaza bit outside the club shop.

I'd also have another one, of a player, on the other side. Sort of the corner where the away end is.

I like it when we visit the Emirates because they've got it right in terms of four single statues.

We literally have nothing celebrating our past around the ground.

I liked the mural around the top of the ground before that got taken down and replaced by KP branding. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I liked the mural around the top of the ground before that got taken down and replaced by KP branding. 

Same. It's proper boring "King Power". Looks more business.

I like what Tigers have with thier legends mural on the Aylestone Road side. I'd love something like that.

Edited by Fox92

2 tons of shit, for all those Troubled years..

An Empty granite -team Bench,so Logan has a free place to sit..!!

A Circle of 14 ...statues of our considered best players....

With Banks Holding the World cup

Shilton and Wallington...3 gks Representing the Record years spread for Only 3 Gks.

Weller in Running pose Holding a Luton shirt, representing goal of the decade..

Vardy..either imitating the Eagle or ears cupped..!!!

Gillies,Bloomfield...O'Neil...Pearson...Ranieri...on the outer circle at different points.

In the center like the soldiers Hoisting the American Flag ,a flushed climbing statue like a crashing wave,

with busts of the 2015/16 players,with PL Pot at the crest..

At the Entrance to the Site ,Vichai  with beckoning  arms, welcoming the visitor....!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2