Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

3 Players Show Signs/Symptoms of Coronavirus

Just now, foxinsocks said:

I propose we stop the league now and hand the trophy to Liverpool and the european place to us right now.

Yeah but you can't relegate Bournemouth on goal difference with 10 games left to play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Manini said:

It’s usually the day after I think 

Er... no.  I was tested yesterday and it's 7-10 days (should be 2-3, but pressures of numbers of tests). Well, it is for us peasants. For the rich and famous, no doubt it'll be a lot, lot quicker.

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

Normally a c couple of days I believe.

I suppose they they should assume then positive until results say otherwise... consequently the rast of the squad should be on the look out for symptoms.

See, every team will have a positive result - what do the rest of the squads do then?

Just now, Flappit said:

Er... no.  I was tested yesterday and it's 7-10 days (should be 2-3, but pressures of numbers of tests). Well, it is for us peasants. For the rich and famous, no doubt it'll be a lot, lot quicker.

Oh okay. Sorry. 

• Like 1

Guest Harrydc
Just now, Filbert_Ross said:

I think it's only fair that whoever is the  current champions stay as champions. 
unlucky Liverpool.  

And current champions league stay as champions league too? 

Stringer’s comments on BBC website:

On the Leicester players self-isolating because of Coronavirus...

It’s my understanding that the players are first team players and haven’t reached a threshold where they require testing. Good diligent approach from the club. They will asses them again later in the week.

Just now, 49er said:

Stringer’s comments on BBC website:

On the Leicester players self-isolating because of Coronavirus...

It’s my understanding that the players are first team players and haven’t reached a threshold where they require testing. Good diligent approach from the club. They will asses them again later in the week.

Makes no sense, surely you’d have them tested as soon as to save having to pointlessly isolate, pretty sure we’ve donated enough to local hospitals to wangle a few expedited tests 

• Like 1