Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

3 Players Show Signs/Symptoms of Coronavirus

I've got it.

when I was a kid, rocky marciano got killed - yet they had loads of footage of him sparring with ali (casius clay as I think he was then) - so they had "a computer predict how a fight would have gone and mashed together some footage... weird.

anyway... we get "a computer" to look at the players - their injuries... confidence etc... to then predict how each game would have gone... right thru to playoffs etc... and then have a simulation like fifa2019 play all the game.  great!  sky and bt can screen it.

Edited by foxinsocks

4 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I was at the KP interviewing Kasper Schmeichel for talkSPORT so we can safely assume he's not one of the players.

Wish I had known before, I could have asked you to say to him that i love him, but please cut his hair!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I was at the KP interviewing Kasper Schmeichel for talkSPORT so we can safely assume he's not one of the players.

4 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Unless he is and now you've got it as well. :colder:

Yeah thanks lol

3 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Wish I had known before, I could have asked you to say to him that i love him, but please cut his hair!

Ah damn.
Sometimes he can be tricky to interview but today he was an absolute joy, loads of great stuff about the art of goalkeeping.

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Ah damn.
Sometimes he can be tricky to interview but today he was an absolute joy, loads of great stuff about the art of goalkeeping.

He always comes over as super intelligent in interviews. Glad it was a good interview!

3 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Yeah thanks lol

Ah damn.

did you tell him that most of us are still coming to terms with him coming fifteen yards off his line to take that cross !!!

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Wonder who they are...

And how did they contract it, who have they passed it on to?! 

What a shitter on the season along with Ricardo's injury. 

:( :(

Shit the bed, this is how i found this out. There ought to be a medical disclaimer in the thread title 😱😱😱😱😱

Ps. Thanks for the info (no seriously 😂)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Incredibly unfair if it does and would surely set the precedent that every team in future who has potential coronavirus cases SHOULD play. League would be in tatters. 

Wasn't there a case in the 90's where a flu virus went around the Middlesbrough team and they had to forfeit a game because the league wouldn't postpone it? Not only that I think they got relegated by a point so that game cost them.