Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

My wife...!! Her photo Lights up the room, Eyes shining & beaming  right from her photo, on Top of the telly...

I Dont need false Tales & dreams, shes allowed me to Live them, while accompanying me on our lives adventures and help live the Unbelievable Story.

Who needs TV dames...

The only Bird worth its Salt on TV...was Emu.

• Like 3

On 28/12/2020 at 14:58, The Fox Covert said:

Idris Elba loaded for me. Don't know much about him. But from his face, nice bloke. Laughter lines around his mouth, friendly and open expression and obviously engaged with whoever he is looking at.

The face is by far the most important part of how somebody looks. I didn't expect miracles and I think next time I look in this thread I bet there will be a succession of catwalk models with dead fish eyes, brains a fraction of the size of their boobs, and blank expressions like Melania Trump!

Idris-Elba-guest-artist-CultureClubRevelin-Dubrovnik-profile-photo.jpg

Probably some bird he fancies off the telly!

42 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Get out 

I have..been around the world far Stretched corners a few times, hit many a precarious situations....

Seem others back off even turn Away from whats been presented before them....

By my side & alone with...without kids, my Wife has been thoutghtfull,  caring,  calmness personified.

Drove an Expedition wagon, through Afghanastan,Pakistan, Iran, through moving Sand roads and Rivers.

Greeted Lions,Tigers, Samba, Elephants , Water- buffalo calmly , but also fascinated  when confronted ,while Crossing  her/our paths..

Prepared & ready, when out in the wildernes, when the unexpected crops up , .can Bargain & negotiate with the Hardest whether for..crown wheel,prop-shaft-pinion,  On a lost & forlorn  truck- stop on the dusty ,dry Trunk-road....or just for a Melon in a Field or kg of...Mangos From a windy hot & humid open Market stall..

A beautiful, 5' 4".  Packet of love, caring, hardened adventuress , Now a solid homemaker , with Four kids & grankids.

I got lucky....I Dont Need ' Birds on the telly'....naaa.!!  I got the Real thing..!

And I got out..!! 

And found we clicked & Shared across the world some Great experiences together...

9 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I have..been around the world far Stretched corners a few times, hit many a precarious situations....

Seem others back off even turn Away from whats been presented before them....

By my side & alone with...without kids, my Wife has been thoutghtfull,  caring,  calmness personified.

Drove an Expedition wagon, through Afghanastan,Pakistan, Iran, through moving Sand roads and Rivers.

Greeted Lions,Tigers, Samba, Elephants , Water- buffalo calmly , but also fascinated  when confronted ,while Crossing  her/our paths..

Prepared & ready, when out in the wildernes, when the unexpected crops up , .can Bargain & negotiate with the Hardest whether for..crown wheel,prop-shaft-pinion,  On a lost & forlorn  truck- stop on the dusty ,dry Trunk-road....or just for a Melon in a Field or kg of...Mangos From a windy hot & humid open Market stall..

A beautiful, 5' 4".  Packet of love, caring, hardened adventuress , Now a solid homemaker , with Four kids & grankids.

I got lucky....I Dont Need ' Birds on the telly'....naaa.!!  I got the Real thing..!

And I got out..!! 

And found we clicked & Shared across the world some Great experiences together...

Can we do a wife-swap? PLEASE!