Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Çağlar Söyüncü: Turkey’s Sensation

1 hour ago, Gazi Giray said:

yes, why not? he could play well in the tournament.  Despite some arrogant Leicester fans belittling him , he is a valuable player of our national team

All football clubs and national teams have their fair share of arrogant fans.  Ünder just didn't produce the performances, and had too many little injury niggles to cement a place. There was a reason Roma were keen to sell and I think he hasn't developped as they had hoped.  I would say he suffers from the Demarai Gray syndrome and needs to pick his head up and pass it and sometimes and be less selfish.  He was clearly talented and there were many fans who wanted him to do well, but were left disappointed!

Guest Bert Fill
23 minutes ago, Gazi Giray said:

We Turks do not like this kind of words. I suggest you not to say this in Turkey to anybody.. And do not say this to Çağs...

What kind of words??

22 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

All football clubs and national teams have their fair share of arrogant fans.  Ünder just didn't produce the performances, and had too many little injury niggles to cement a place. There was a reason Roma were keen to sell and I think he hasn't developped as they had hoped.  I would say he suffers from the Demarai Gray syndrome and needs to pick his head up and pass it and sometimes and be less selfish.  He was clearly talented and there were many fans who wanted him to do well, but were left disappointed!

He can develop not too late.. We understand fans dissappoinment but he is a dribbler not having a style holding ball more.. His style is that . I like his style he is fast pacing cutting but I do not have the same thoughts about his selfishness. He wanted to do something good for Leicester wanted to impress fans and manager but because he was not a good codition physically  id  not shoot well. this happen a few times. and this plays shows that as if he is selfish. He has many assist and good passes at both natonal and club teams. Anyway he has finished  we do not like to see how under very bad he can be best player of the 2020 europe sarcasticaly. He has finished and is this not enough not to talk about him more.. 

Edited by Gazi Giray

On 01/06/2021 at 22:39, Bert said:

I don’t get the over hyping of Soyuncu. He’s a brilliant defender don’t get me wrong but sometimes over plays or tries too much leaving himself in a spot of bother. 

Like all footballers...& Forum-posters...:giggle:

• Haha 1

On 08/06/2021 at 09:18, Gazi Giray said:

I am a Turk .. I support my people and say my thoughts. Who are you ? 

Well said !

What are your thoughts on Ozan Kabak, I'm hoping he joins Leicester this season

On 08/06/2021 at 14:46, Gazi Giray said:

yes, why not? he could play well in the tournament.  Despite some arrogant Leicester fans belittling him , he is a valuable player of our national team . 

Hes the absolute definition of a highlight reel player. Outstanding for 3 minutes, dross for 87.

On 08/06/2021 at 16:55, Gazi Giray said:

He can develop not too late.. We understand fans dissappoinment but he is a dribbler not having a style holding ball more.. His style is that . I like his style he is fast pacing cutting but I do not have the same thoughts about his selfishness. He wanted to do something good for Leicester wanted to impress fans and manager but because he was not a good codition physically  id  not shoot well. this happen a few times. and this plays shows that as if he is selfish. He has many assist and good passes at both natonal and club teams. Anyway he has finished  we do not like to see how under very bad he can be best player of the 2020 europe sarcasticaly. He has finished and is this not enough not to talk about him more.. 

I've been disappointed by how things turned out, because he is a talented player. I think it can be difficult going on loan to a different culture during this time of covid. Also, I think there was some really bad timing with a couple of minor injuries, just when he was going to get a bit more playing time

I'll be supporting Turkey when other loyalties permit, and it would be nice to see Cengiz getting some love.Turkish football is clearly on the rise, everyone will be wary of them at the Euros. It must be a pretty special moment for the country, best of luck when the ball starts rolling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

I've been disappointed by how things turned out, because he is a talented player. I think it can be difficult going on loan to a different culture during this time of covid. Also, I think there was some really bad timing with a couple of minor injuries, just when he was going to get a bit more playing time

I'll be supporting Turkey when other loyalties permit, and it would be nice to see Cengiz getting some love.Turkish football is clearly on the rise, everyone will be wary of them at the Euros. It must be a pretty special moment for the country, best of luck when the ball starts rolling.

Hi Vardinio's Cat.. I thank you so much for your kind words.. In our lives not everthing will happen as our desires. Thats normal. ... I wish the best to both sides Leicester and Cengo.. Hope it will be very good tournement both of us and we can see very good exciting moments from beauty of football. Hope the games  will be fast and exciting as much as FA cup finals..😊 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Well said !

What are your thoughts on Ozan Kabak, I'm hoping he joins Leicester this season

He comes after Merih and Kaan Ayhan. He has good technic but I really do not want to say anything for Turkish players as I have been dissapponted with Cengo.. Liverpool did not want to sign him this year permanently , I do not know he is not bad , but I dont now what BR thinks about him..