Jump to content
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Youcef atal, can play rb/lb/rm/lm and has great dribbling ability. Should be cheap-ish

Imagine the bidding would start at £30m+ and a host of clubs interested led by PSG. 

Highly doubt we could tempt him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Imagine the bidding would start at £30m+ and a host of clubs interested led by PSG. 

Highly doubt we could tempt him.

I'll add him to the "maybe" pile then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

If they're promoted there's no way they'll sell him unfortunately.

Did they take up the option to buy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Don't know, but they have agreed personal terms with him.

was about to say this.. if someone bigger was interested he would simply just not agree terms and sporting would advise him not to aswell because they would be licking their lips at getting a few more million from another club.

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, frany104 said:

Saint maximin. He’s very raw but exactly the type of winger we need. Opens up space for others and a constant threat with pace and trickery. 

Newcastle would probably want about £50m for him now such is the nature of the EPL. A good player though agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Youcef atal, can play rb/lb/rm/lm and has great dribbling ability. Should be cheap-ish

He’s a terrific player and one I mentioned before on here. Unfortunately I think you guys may have missed the boat with him now going by the sort of clubs that have been reported as interested in him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

**** Maddison off and get the Hungarian lad from Salzburg. Cba to check the spelling 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Another shout for Leon Bailey.

 

Can only see us having a chance if we made the top 4 though. 

They might not get CL themselves, so if we both get EL a transfer could be possible. Plus we'd no doubt pay him more too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stadt said:

**** Maddison off and get the Hungarian lad from Salzburg. Cba to check the spelling 

Laczkó or Bori? :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Stadt said:

**** Maddison off and get the Hungarian lad from Salzburg. Cba to check the spelling 

Yeah bring Marko Futacs back up top 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Champions league - A lot of money but we will get 60+ for Chilwell and 50-70 mill for champions league as well as extra money for being in premier league. I think these would be affordable and add to the squad that we desperately need. 

 

Grealish / Leon Bailey

Sarr / Depay 

Hojlberg

Lewis Norwich Left back if / when Chilwell leaves

CB - Couldn't give an exact name but another Soyuncu i.e very good defender with potential who will likely be 3rd choice.  

ST - Cant think of an exact name but we need a different style striker to break down low block sides ( or keep Slimani as plan B - strange as it sounds). 

 

Without Champions League

Buendia

Perriera - West Brom

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People bang on about Leon Bailey from Leverkusen but I’d prefer Kevin Volland.

 

10 goals, 8 assists this season.

 

Would give us an option similar to Perez, where you could play him as a winger or a striker.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

They might not get CL themselves, so if we both get EL a transfer could be possible. Plus we'd no doubt pay him more too.

German league already finished, they never made CL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

People bang on about Leon Bailey from Leverkusen but I’d prefer Kevin Volland.

 

10 goals, 8 assists this season.

 

Would give us an option similar to Perez, where you could play him as a winger or a striker.

 

 

That's been the problem with the Perez signing though, it's fine to sign a utility player like that if you have an abundance of effective natural width, Leicester do not however and are crying out for an effective, natural wide player.  Another Perez type signing would be daft.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Unique FC said:

With Champions league - A lot of money but we will get 60+ for Chilwell and 50-70 mill for champions league as well as extra money for being in premier league. I think these would be affordable and add to the squad that we desperately need. 

 

Grealish / Leon Bailey

Sarr / Depay 

Hojlberg

Lewis Norwich Left back if / when Chilwell leaves

CB - Couldn't give an exact name but another Soyuncu i.e very good defender with potential who will likely be 3rd choice.  

ST - Cant think of an exact name but we need a different style striker to break down low block sides ( or keep Slimani as plan B - strange as it sounds). 

 

Without Champions League

Buendia

Perriera - West Brom

 

 

 

 

 

Grealish is out of reach with or without the CL given his age and the clubs that are after him.  His next move will take him through the peak years of his career so no offence but he ain't going to plump for Leicester ahead of any of the Manchester clubs for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

German league already finished, they never made CL.

They are still in the Europa League. Unlikely they will win it due to other teams still left in the competition, but they can qualify through that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, North Leeds Fox said:

They are still in the Europa League. Unlikely they will win it due to other teams still left in the competition, but they can qualify through that. 

Good point, forgot about that, they spanked Rangers in their last game in the competition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Unique FC said:

With Champions league - A lot of money but we will get 60+ for Chilwell and 50-70 mill for champions league as well as extra money for being in premier league. I think these would be affordable and add to the squad that we desperately need. 

 

Grealish / Leon Bailey

Sarr / Depay 

Hojlberg

Lewis Norwich Left back if / when Chilwell leaves

CB - Couldn't give an exact name but another Soyuncu i.e very good defender with potential who will likely be 3rd choice.  

ST - Cant think of an exact name but we need a different style striker to break down low block sides ( or keep Slimani as plan B - strange as it sounds). 

 

Without Champions League

Buendia

Perriera - West Brom

 

 

 

 

 

Pereira is bound to sign for West Brom. I like Buendia but I don’t think he’d solve enough of our problems for the fee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Grealish is out of reach with or without the CL given his age and the clubs that are after him.  His next move will take him through the peak years of his career so no offence but he ain't going to plump for Leicester ahead of any of the Manchester clubs for example.

I do completely agree, no offence taken at all...if they move for him and not Sancho for example, I would hope we have a chance. Mainly due to champions league and he lives in the midlands could have been a good move. Well who I would want shall we say, realistically as you said we won't stand a chance.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...