Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

34 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Don't know, but they have agreed personal terms with him.

was about to say this.. if someone bigger was interested he would simply just not agree terms and sporting would advise him not to aswell because they would be licking their lips at getting a few more million from another club.

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, frany104 said:

Saint maximin. He’s very raw but exactly the type of winger we need. Opens up space for others and a constant threat with pace and trickery. 

Newcastle would probably want about £50m for him now such is the nature of the EPL. A good player though agreed.

12 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Youcef atal, can play rb/lb/rm/lm and has great dribbling ability. Should be cheap-ish

He’s a terrific player and one I mentioned before on here. Unfortunately I think you guys may have missed the boat with him now going by the sort of clubs that have been reported as interested in him.

• Like 1

With Champions league - A lot of money but we will get 60+ for Chilwell and 50-70 mill for champions league as well as extra money for being in premier league. I think these would be affordable and add to the squad that we desperately need. 

Grealish / Leon Bailey

Sarr / Depay 

Hojlberg

Lewis Norwich Left back if / when Chilwell leaves

CB - Couldn't give an exact name but another Soyuncu i.e very good defender with potential who will likely be 3rd choice.  

ST - Cant think of an exact name but we need a different style striker to break down low block sides ( or keep Slimani as plan B - strange as it sounds). 

Without Champions League

Buendia

Perriera - West Brom

People bang on about Leon Bailey from Leverkusen but I’d prefer Kevin Volland.

10 goals, 8 assists this season.

Would give us an option similar to Perez, where you could play him as a winger or a striker.

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

People bang on about Leon Bailey from Leverkusen but I’d prefer Kevin Volland.

10 goals, 8 assists this season.

Would give us an option similar to Perez, where you could play him as a winger or a striker.

That's been the problem with the Perez signing though, it's fine to sign a utility player like that if you have an abundance of effective natural width, Leicester do not however and are crying out for an effective, natural wide player.  Another Perez type signing would be daft.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Unique FC said:

With Champions league - A lot of money but we will get 60+ for Chilwell and 50-70 mill for champions league as well as extra money for being in premier league. I think these would be affordable and add to the squad that we desperately need. 

Grealish / Leon Bailey

Sarr / Depay 

Hojlberg

CB - Couldn't give an exact name but another Soyuncu i.e very good defender with potential who will likely be 3rd choice.  

ST - Cant think of an exact name but we need a different style striker to break down low block sides ( or keep Slimani as plan B - strange as it sounds). 

Without Champions League

Buendia

Perriera - West Brom

Grealish is out of reach with or without the CL given his age and the clubs that are after him.  His next move will take him through the peak years of his career so no offence but he ain't going to plump for Leicester ahead of any of the Manchester clubs for example.

Just now, North Leeds Fox said:

They are still in the Europa League. Unlikely they will win it due to other teams still left in the competition, but they can qualify through that. 

Good point, forgot about that, they spanked Rangers in their last game in the competition.

43 minutes ago, Unique FC said:

Grealish / Leon Bailey

Sarr / Depay 

Hojlberg

Without Champions League

Buendia

Perriera - West Brom

Pereira is bound to sign for West Brom. I like Buendia but I don’t think he’d solve enough of our problems for the fee. 

17 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Grealish is out of reach with or without the CL given his age and the clubs that are after him.  His next move will take him through the peak years of his career so no offence but he ain't going to plump for Leicester ahead of any of the Manchester clubs for example.

I do completely agree, no offence taken at all...if they move for him and not Sancho for example, I would hope we have a chance. Mainly due to champions league and he lives in the midlands could have been a good move. Well who I would want shall we say, realistically as you said we won't stand a chance.. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Pereira is bound to sign for West Brom. I like Buendia but I don’t think he’d solve enough of our problems for the fee. 

Agreed, apparently it is an 8million or so agreement with West Brom. But I am sure if we offered 10 they will accept our bid and then the player is free to choose. Whether he will come as guaranteed game time at West Brom would remain to be seen. Buendia primarily due to number of chances he creates would be a nice alternative. Would he be the top player to improve our starting 11 probably not though. 

2 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Didn’t know where to put so putting in here rather then start a new topic. What’s happening with transfer window in terms of when it closes? Have we got a new season start date yet? 

UEFA have asked the top leagues to all settle for 5 October as deadline day, given 6 October is their squad registration deadline for the CL/EL group stages. PL will probably 'officially' open the window from 1 August which is FA Cup final day, given Masters said they won't open the registration period until this season has finished.

PL season is likely to start on the weekend of 12 September, immediately after the first international break at the start of September. UEFA have then managed to cram in an October and November international break (triple headers) and all 6 European group stage games from October through to mid-December, at which point the calendar runs as normal through to the end of the season.

The sheer number of games almost certainly means the top 7 won't be in the League Cup, and it probably also means more PL midweek games, the loss of the winter break for a season, and so on.

Basically, everything is a month later than usual up until December, and then Europe should be caught up.

• Like 1