Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

4 hours ago, henrik_62 said:

This is interesting as this was the same with Rodgers at Celtic, think we went something crazy like 2 years without scoring from a corner, wonder if this is just a coincidence or something more.

I know we’re not the tallest team in the world but just seems silly. Evans gets his head on loads but doesn’t finish!

5 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Oh God no lol 

He was hopeless up here, Rangers fans couldn't wait to see the back of him, have a peek on their forum and you'll see.

In fairness, Harry Kane was shit when he was here. 

6 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Fire sale started at Bournemouth.

Nathan Ake signing for Man City for £35m.

That's very good value in today's market.

I bet we could get Wilson for far less now. He's still capable. Just playing with a shit team. 

5 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Fire sale started at Bournemouth.

Nathan Ake signing for Man City for £35m.

That's very good value in today's market.

We should be all over this, think he’d suit us perfectly. Fast, good defender and good on the ball. Think he’ll be a very decent player for them though

• Like 1

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

We should be all over this, think he’d suit us perfectly. Fast, good defender and good on the ball. Think he’ll be a very decent player for them though

Man City can afford to pay £35m for defensive cover. Our transfer record is still £32m for Tielemans - I can see us spending that much for a CB but it would have to be someone higher profile and quality.

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

Man City can afford to pay £35m for defensive cover. Our transfer record is still £32m for Tielemans - I can see us spending that much for a CB but it would have to be someone higher profile and quality.

Akes a quality defender, no chance would he be backup. Would also suit perfect as a lcb in a 3 with Evans and Soyuncu imo.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

He wouldn't be back-up at Leicester though he'd stroll into the side.

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

Akes a quality defender, no chance would he be backup. Would also suit perfect as a lcb in a 3 with Evans and Soyuncu imo.

Don't disagree, he'd be good for us. But I just can't see us spending that amount for him in particular. Man City can afford to splash the cash for cover tho

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Don't disagree, he'd be good for us. But I just can't see us spending that amount for him in particular. Man City can afford to splash the cash for cover tho

He'll play pretty regularly at City, they've had Fernandinho playing centre back most of the season.

• Like 1

When we have good defenders the first thing that happens is a million and one articles linking them to Man City, and then Pep sidling up to them in his creepy uncle Cardigan after a game to whisper sweet nothings into their ears. So this just cuts out the middleman really.

7 hours ago, henrik_62 said:

This is interesting as this was the same with Rodgers at Celtic, think we went something crazy like 2 years without scoring from a corner, wonder if this is just a coincidence or something more.

..not something new!!!

We have had this problem for years, we do not look to be anywhere near solving the problem..

We keep crossing balls into the box when we go wide, which is the equivalent of  a corner and I have no confidence that we are going to create a chance never mind score from these position.

I really wonder what they do in training.

• Like 1