Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

I see this as realistic:

Out:

Chilwell - sold for around £50-60 million

Bennett - back to Wolves

Mendy - released

In:

Gaya - Valencia’s left back, they have to sell players to stay afloat

Vestergaard - good player who can easily compete to be 3rd choice for us with Benkovic

Jovic - on loan if we secure Champions League football

Grealish - will cost £ but he’s a match winner

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

I see this as realistic:

Out:

Chilwell - sold for around £50-60 million

Bennett - back to Wolves

Mendy - released

In:

Gaya - Valencia’s left back, they have to sell players to stay afloat

Vestergaard - good player who can easily compete to be 3rd choice for us with Benkovic

Jovic - on loan if we secure Champions League football

Grealish - will cost £ but he’s a match winner

Gaya is a fantastic shout, I forgot Valencia are selling all their players

Don't chelsea have a buy back/first option on Ake? Seem to remember something about it when we were interested last season, in which case i could see chelsea buying him back on the cheap for a season then moving him on like Real did with Morata

46 minutes ago, LCCFox96 said:

Eze would be an exciting addition, agree with those making that shout. We are screaming out for a player who can do what he does. His game reminds me of Grealish who seems to be a popular, if somewhat speculative, shout. Like Grealish, Eze is able to get on the ball deep and transition his team forwards, beating players, stretching teams and drawing fouls. He's a live wire, packed full of tricks and always wants to be on the ball. He's very different to what we have at the moment and would compliment both Maddison in a CAM role and the wide options very nicely imo. The numbers he's put up for a bang average QPR side this season are impressive. He was involved in one third of QPR's goal this season too.

Eze would be a fantastic signing. Looks to have that special something and for the 15-20m, he will be worth twice that in a year or 2. Think he would be great as one of the 2 in behind vary in the current system, as an 8 or on the wing. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Dani Parejo apparently available for 5m quid.

Would be such a good bit of business IMO.The midfield is desperately lacking experience.

Ludicrously good from the set piece as well. 

When Gaya eventually leaves Valencia I kinda just always assumed he'll go to a bigger club than us tbh. 

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Ludicrously good from the set piece as well. 

When Gaya eventually leaves Valencia I kinda just always assumed he'll go to a bigger club than us tbh. 

Gaya's goals and assists for a modern day full back is pretty poor, but stats aside he is a quality player.

5 hours ago, LCCFox96 said:

Eze would be an exciting addition, agree with those making that shout. We are screaming out for a player who can do what he does. His game reminds me of Grealish who seems to be a popular, if somewhat speculative, shout. Like Grealish, Eze is able to get on the ball deep and transition his team forwards, beating players, stretching teams and drawing fouls. He's a live wire, packed full of tricks and always wants to be on the ball. He's very different to what we have at the moment and would compliment both Maddison in a CAM role and the wide options very nicely imo. The numbers he's put up for a bang average QPR side this season are impressive. He was involved in one third of QPR's goal this season too.

His goal last was brilliant as well :wub:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LCCFox96 said:

Agreed. If we don't get someone like Benrahma or a proper creative wide player then Eze as a dynamic versatile attacking midfielder would suit us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Shaqiri? Heard him and Klopp don't get along and he wants more game time. On about 80k a week though.

If the price is right I’d have a look. He’s physical and direct and has some European experience. 

21 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

I’d worry about him in Premier League football with his pace and he’s not gonna play as a ‘quarter back’ because of what we’d lose with Ndidi but at the same time you’re not gonna get anyone better for £5m. 

Agreed, Iborra mark 2, as much as he's a fantastic player.

• Like 1