Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

17 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'm still convinced we're a better side if Mandzukic is at the club.

Jimenez's technical ability is what makes him great but his physicality really adds to Wolves' play, something that we don't have. It's like Rodgers thinks having a striker you can sometimes go long to is some sort of a disgrace when it's clearly very effective at times.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

Jimenez's technical ability is what makes him great but his physicality really adds to Wolves' play, something that we don't have. It's like Rodgers thinks having a striker you can sometimes go long to is some sort of a disgrace when it's clearly very effective at times.

To me it kind of sums up where his shortcomings as a manager lie.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Or he’s spot on as whenever we’ve had big man up there in the past we simply lump long hopeless ball to them? 

:ph34r:

Edited by Lesta2014

Ajaer CB! Unfortunately Demirel is a no go ! We were very unlucky in January when he hadn’t played a game for juve and then broke in around the time we were bidding before a huge injury. Having him would of transformed our defence during the second half of the season.

11 minutes ago, Stadt said:

9 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

To me it kind of sums up where his shortcomings as a manager lie.

He brought Benteke to Liverpool and that failed, so I think that has convinced him not to try the idea of playing a big man up front again. Once bitten, twice shy. Thing is though, Benteke is simply bobbins. There are talented and skilful big strikers out there if you look hard enough.

10 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

He brought Benteke to Liverpool and that failed, so I think that has convinced him not to try the idea of playing a big man up front again. Once bitten, twice shy. Thing is though, Benteke is simply bobbins. There are talented and skilful big strikers out there if you look hard enough.

Edouard is 6ft2 I think? Although not too sure what his big man skills are like

Edited by moore_94

23 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Ajaer CB! Unfortunately Demirel is a no go ! We were very unlucky in January when he hadn’t played a game for juve and then broke in around the time we were bidding before a huge injury. Having him would of transformed our defence during the second half of the season.

Happy for you to take Ajer to be quite frank!

Just now, Heymister2015 said:

Apparently 

apparently his form dipped when Rodgers left! A lot of top clubs want him. I’d rather have him than vestergaard !!!

Not necessarily Rodgers leaving, he finished last season strongly. He's been poor this season though, for £20m which has been discussed we'd be mugging you off, he gets caught out a fair bit with naive defending up here so I shudder to think how that would be amplified in the EPL. His biggest strength is his ability to bring the ball out from the back.