Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

9 hours ago, henrik_62 said:

Can see the logic in this, misses a lot of chances which he gets away with in the Championship. He's struggled a bit in the past in the EPL because his conversion rate just isn't where it needs to be for an EPL striker.

He’s not that bad but I’d rather have Nacho. I think we should get your striker if anyone 

On 18/07/2020 at 10:17, rico said:

Would love Danny Ings here...

If Rodgers continues with the 352 - Ings would be perfect with Vardy. 

I mocked the price of 20 million when Southampton signed him from Liverpool. I did not see this form coming. What a striker he has been now injury free and getting consistent game time. 

• Like 1

On 18/07/2020 at 11:46, tetly said:

Let’s try shift some dead wood get some swap deals for players we can use. Brendan has said he like a smaller squad so all these players are surplus. 
8 players out and possibly 4 players in that can challenge the starting 11.

All these players need to be shifted on.

Diabate

James

Slimani

Mendy 

Silva 

Gray 

Amarty

King

I agree with all there, just Gray I would keep unless we sign a decent winger Sarr / Delofeu for example. He is so inconsistent but as we have seen when subbed on recently he can create things. 

14 minutes ago, Unique FC said:

If Rodgers continues with the 352 - Ings would be perfect with Vardy. 

I mocked the price of 20 million when Southampton signed him from Liverpool. I did not see this form coming. What a striker he has been now injury free and getting consistent game time. 

Ings would be a great signing. I was the exact same, thought that was a crazy amount for him but right now it's looking like a steal. I'm sure Liverpool will also be kicking themselves as he's a better option that Origi when you look at him now.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Not too fussed about Cantwell, but definitely would like to see us go in for Buendia from Norwich. The 2 games he'd be suspended for at the start of next season might even knock the transfer fee down a touch.

He's scored 1 goal all season, I find this very offensive.

xAssists

1. De Bruyne  16.8

2. Alexander-Arnold  9.7

3. Mahrez  9.2

4. Buendia  7.5

5. Willian  7.2

6. Sterling  7.0

7. Salah  6.9

7. Maddison  6.9

7. Mane  6.9

10. Robertson  6.7

Through Balls

1. De Bruyne  28

2. Mahrez  21

3. Maddison  16

3. Buendia  16

5. Henderson  14

6. Salah  12

7. David Silva  11

7. Gundogan  11

9. Mane  10

10. Firminho  9

10. Tielemans  9

10. Westwood  9

Players Dribbled Passed

1. Zaha  168

2. Traore  153

3. Buendia  111

4. Saint-Maximin  100

5. Jota  83

6. McNeil  82

6. Redmond  82

8. Mane  79

9. Antonio  75

10. Pepe  74

10. Ayew  74

We need. 

1 CB - Depending how well Benkovic does and if he stays injury free.

1 CM. 

2 Wingers

1 Striker.

Choudhury out on loan. 

I'd probably get rid of Albrighton and Maybe Dimi Gray in that case it'd be three wingers.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Ashley said:

We need. 

1 CB - Depending how well Benkovic does and if he stays injury free.

1 CM. 

2 Wingers

1 Striker.

Choudhury out on loan. 

I'd probably get rid of Albrighton and Maybe Dimi Gray in that case it'd be three wingers.

2 CB if Benkovic going on loan again

we may need a left back depending on the time fuchs and chilwell are out for! Agree with the rest of incoming though! I’d say 2 CM if Mendy goes but looks like he’s been offered a new deal! 

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

4 signings of that quality like Evans, Ricardo, Maddison and Soyuncu like that summer would keep us in contention next year with Europe to come. 

Abso bloody exactly. Ricardo, Chilwell and Maddison being injured probably sways in our favour for keeping them too. We need to be bold and bring in 2 CBs, and a winger. We're down to our bare bones right now so we need to strengthen everywhere.

i can only assume we didn’t go for any wingers in the summer or in Jan, because it was always Rodgers intention to go 3-5-2.

However, my plan falls apart with Rodgers signing an absolute melt of a player in Bennett.

He is simply not good enough. There’s no other way to say it.

• Like 1