Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I wonder if Real Madrid fancy letting us have Jovic, Diaz and Kubo all on loan with a view to a £55m permanent transfer the following summer when covid19 has pissed off.

That my friend ain’t happening any time soon, even given the unlikely event of the three loan signings...😕

2 hours ago, Unique FC said:

Callum Hudson Odoi apparently not happy with his game time at Chelsea. During his youth career he was arguably the best player in England at those levels. 

If possible would definitely make a realistic bid for him. Very talented player, can be developed and potential to be a superb player in the league.  

Could have gone to Bayern and played, decided to sign a fat contract at Chelsea who had already shown reluctance to give him minutes - heart doesn't bleed for him tbh.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

Excellent player but yet another one on £200k a week for achieving the grand total of nothing.

Wow, didn't realise he was on that much. Superb potential but that is more than Vardy, and in first team football he has not done anything..

12 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Could have gone to Bayern and played, decided to sign a fat contract at Chelsea who had already shown reluctance to give him minutes - heart doesn't bleed for him tbh.

Bayern would have been a great move for him. Similar to Sancho but could have had experience of a league title or 2 depending when he went. If he chose money then definitely wouldn't want him here, financially motivated from 17 / 18 years of age is the wrong character. End of their careers fair enough, start of careers wrong attitude. 

7 minutes ago, Unique FC said:

Wow, didn't realise he was on that much. Superb potential but that is more than Vardy, and in first team football he has not done anything..

I might have been wrong as there's lots of reports about £120k but I've also seen a few saying £180k. Either way, it's crazy

5 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

I might have been wrong as there's lots of reports about £120k but I've also seen a few saying £180k. Either way, it's crazy

Either of those figures are still far too much money. I think he could be a superb player for us, but those figures and wages are astounding for a young player. 

36 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Assuming there are no departues.....

CB - combination of Wasyl / Huth, but is 6 ft 5 and run the 100m in 10 seconds.

CM - A football manager Roy Keane regen, tries to referee the game, scares the opposition, scares his fellow team mates, won't stand for high fiving the opposition before the game but this is nothing to do with Covid and everything to do with his desire to win at all costs, can pass the ball too.

Winger - Tricky left footed right winger, basically Mahrez without the sulks and a strong desire to actually play for Leicester

Striker - a mobile lad who's decent in the air, presses high, finishes, chin made of granite

Departures - Silva, Slimani, Ghezzal, Gray, James.

Loan - Choudhury (get him playing for a year)

Don't loan Benko as we'll need him next year particularly in the Europa.

I'm just going to pretend this is fact, not a wishlist 😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

Assuming there are no departues.....

CB - combination of Wasyl / Huth, but is 6 ft 5 and run the 100m in 10 seconds.

CM - A football manager Roy Keane regen, tries to referee the game, scares the opposition, scares his fellow team mates, won't stand for high fiving the opposition before the game but this is nothing to do with Covid and everything to do with his desire to win at all costs, can pass the ball too.

Winger - Tricky left footed right winger, basically Mahrez without the sulks and a strong desire to actually play for Leicester

Striker - a mobile lad who's decent in the air, presses high, finishes, chin made of granite

Departures - Silva, Slimani, Ghezzal, Gray, James.

Loan - Choudhury (get him playing for a year)

Don't loan Benko as we'll need him next year particularly in the Europa (which we are winning)  

Hope you don’t mind, I finished your last sentence for you. 

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Have a look at Kubo too, looks ridiculously talented. Him or Odegaard on the right would give us another dimension and Diaz to compete with Maddison in the advanced 8/10 role.

Odegaard is not coming here. Kubo and Diaz are more realistic, on loan.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Lewis Cook would do for me. I really like him.

100% however got a sneaky feeling Leeds might try and get him back if Bournemouth go down.