Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

2 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

Would definitely look at delofeu at Watford if they go down. 

Is he that much better than what we've currently got though? We need to improve the first team badly.

He's got 4 goals and 5 assists in 2106 minutes.

Gray has 2 goals and 3 assists in 590 minutes.

Sarr has 5 goals and 5 assists in 1939 minutes, he's the one we should be going for from Watford, slot him straight into the first team. He's four years younger and will have a much better resale value in 3 or 4 years.

• Like 1

A striker to eventually replace Vardy. 

That elusive winger. 

A young Utility player  

Keep the squad together, that would do for me. 

If weve still got maguire money and can use it for Jovic (I know unlikely) and benhrama 

id be happy with the window. 

If jovic isn’t possible, another of brentfords front 3 or Ings would do nicely for me. 

If villa are relegated and the bigger clubs don’t swoop for Grealish it’s got to be worth considering. I don’t want to make the mistakes of 16 and prefer to swoop for proven talent while we have some market power

Edited by Lambert09

Sarr is a good option for a counter attacking side. He wouldn't work for us though. We'd get frustrated at the lack of technical ability in tight areas. Ahmed Musa mark 2 I reckon.

If we're looking at creative wide players I think we've got to look at somebody who can interplay well in tight areas with fullbacks and more advanced midfielders and get to the byline as well as cutting in.

Edit - he's one-footed as hell but David Brooks could fit that mould.

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Is he that much better than what we've currently got though? We need to improve the first team badly.

He's got 4 goals and 5 assists in 2106 minutes.

Gray has 2 goals and 3 assists in 590 minutes.

Sarr has 5 goals and 5 assists in 1939 minutes, he's the one we should be going for from Watford, slot him straight into the first team. He's four years younger and will have a much better resale value in 3 or 4 years.

Sarr scored a hattrick in one of those games though. Some Leicester fans won't have that😂

6 minutes ago, scinnell said:

Sarr scored a hattrick in one of those games though. Some Leicester fans won't have that😂

Remember when we used to hate Yakubu because he only scored goals?:ph34r:

I dunno, I just think Deulofeu is at his ceiling, he's not going to get much better, whereas Sarr will. As someone has said though, he's good at countering, but it all depends on our style and who we're playing. Sarr away at the top 6 sides where we struggle would be a great option, but only if we're going to try and counter and not just pass around at the back.

49 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

We were linked in Jan were we not? Along with Wolves? 

Atleti will want rid and doubt anyone will pay money they’ll want for him in this window, loan would be a great signing. 

Yeah we were. Can imagine a loan deal where a club pays around £5-7.5m for a loan fee for a year that gets deducted off an agreed permanent deal the following summer. I'd take a punt like that.

7 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Eze looked the bollocks tonight, scored with a finish truly TOO HOT FOR TV in all, the bloke absolutely glides across the carpet. Would love us to be in for him.

Benrahma looked unreal again too, I've changed my mind on him and badly want him.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Brentford are getting promoted and that means keeping the gang together for at least one season.

I don’t think they will. They’re two flakey and I can’t see them winning the playoffs.