Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Those Deulofeu stats are wrong I think. He's only scored 4 times this season, or he had not long back, and he's been injured since.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/gerard-deulofeu/leistungsdaten/spieler/129476

Yeah 4 goals 5 assists. Unless I've misread the stats and they're something elselol

It’s because they’re comparing different seasons - Deulofeu is 18/19.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Their left back is ridiculously talented too.

Their team is just unreal... A quality young player for each position. Teun Koopmeiners at 22 and a captain is also awesome. I'd sign the whole team, just become AZ Leicester. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

They're really struggling, saw an article yesterday in the telegraph I believe, that suggested none of their top earners have relation clauses. On top of that, they apparently still owe £81mill in transfer fees whilst being owed £5mill. 

Yeah, so it makes sense that they'll fob off who they can, to ensure that their finances are alright.

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Their left back is ridiculously talented too.

If we were to sell Chilwell would we cope on an extra year of Fuchs as back up and Thomas starting?

JJ can cover LB too if Ricardo is fit.

I wonder if BR will try and squeeze JJ and Ricardo into the starting XII next season?

Assuming we are alright for FB'S and that Barnes should continue to start on the left are we saying we need a right sided forward and a centre back as a minimum?

Ric would you be keeping Gray and Albrighton as back up for cup and Europa or moving them on?

What do you think we need in the middle of the park? If we have Ndidi Madders and Tielemans as starters are we just looking for back up there?

20 minutes ago, Nick said:

If we were to sell Chilwell would we cope on an extra year of Fuchs as back up and Thomas starting?

JJ can cover LB too if Ricardo is fit.

I wonder if BR will try and squeeze JJ and Ricardo into the starting XII next season?

Assuming we are alright for FB'S and that Barnes should continue to start on the left are we saying we need a right sided forward and a centre back as a minimum?

Ric would you be keeping Gray and Albrighton as back up for cup and Europa or moving them on?

What do you think we need in the middle of the park? If we have Ndidi Madders and Tielemans as starters are we just looking for back up there?

I think we'd still look to bring a LB in but with Thomas showing real promise it's a dilemma on the calibre of left back we go for.

1 minute ago, Abrasive fox said:

Thomas will go on loan.

That'd be best for his development undoubtedly - would love to see him go on loan to a PL side tbh but that means we have to significantly spend if BC goes.

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I knew I was missing somethinglol Was sitting here thinking Deulofeu must have scored 5 or so goals in the last 2 games which I wasn't aware of.

Are you Charlie Nicholas? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

We were in for Chris Mepham 2 years ago before we bought Soyuncu and Benkovic.

Don't know how hes progressed at Bournemouth but wonder if we'll go back for him.

Has only made 22 PL apps in two seasons for Bournemouth. Doesn't suggest that he has progressed much but he is only 22 so still time to improve.

8 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Don't know how hes progressed at Bournemouth but wonder if we'll go back for him.

If they cash in on Ake, then he'll likely be not going anywhere methinks.

9 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Seems the sort that will be buzzing for the opportunity to be first choice for them and get promoted and be an important and essential first team player. 

3 minutes ago, oakman said:

Would Cengiz Under be realistic? No idea what he'd cost from Roma but read somewhere that he and Cags where friends - played at Bucaspor and Altinordu together.

Wouldnt buy any turkish forwards apparently this generation isnt very good and that probably include him.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Wouldnt buy any turkish forwards apparently this generation isnt very good and that probably include him.

No Turkish forwards of 'this' generation? That does sound a tad sweeping! There might be one or two? I've heard the odd Turkish forward can spell honey badger as well as finish!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I reckon we should try and challenge Man City for Ferran Torres. The kid is so talented and going right to the top. Offer him football week in week out and who knows who he might choose.

How many guesses do I get?  :D

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, oakman said:

Would Cengiz Under be realistic? No idea what he'd cost from Roma but read somewhere that he and Cags where friends - played at Bucaspor and Altinordu together.

A loan deal would be an option, he showed real ability prior to his career stalling this last year. Roma haven't had CL football for a while now and not sure what their finances are like?

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

How many guesses do I get?  :D

It's worth a try, Valencia seem to be really under valuing him with the transfer fees quoted. He's also not a big enough star yet to think it would be impossible to get him.