Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

3 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Those Deulofeu stats are wrong I think. He's only scored 4 times this season, or he had not long back, and he's been injured since.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/gerard-deulofeu/leistungsdaten/spieler/129476

Yeah 4 goals 5 assists. Unless I've misread the stats and they're something elselol

It's from last season as i only thought it'd be fair to put his and brooks stats from when they almost played a full year. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Is that German U21 international Hans Sanitizer? I've heard he's in great demand at the moment.

Fluid movement, and creates a strong defence, gerrrriiimmmiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Fluid movement, and creates a strong defence, gerrrriiimmmiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'm already rubbing my hands together in anticipation.

• Haha 1

Sorry if there has been a thread already on this Spanish chap but I could'nt find it.

We really could use a player like Deulofeu to build attacks and follow through on.

He's creative in the ways Mahrez was where he has vision and guile to take on players

and be on the front foot. He can pass and shoot and take free kicks. Right before his

injury he was actually doing a fair amount of grafting too under Pearson so he's not as

flaky as some Watford fans say he is. Under the right manager he's the kind of player that

will fight for the cause. Saying that I would like to use him for his creativity to unlock 

opposition defenses than be winning physical duels for the sake of possession.

Just want to hear what others think about the club potential going in for him?

I know there's some uncertainty since he's recovering from an ACL injury and will require

time and patience to get back to his best BUT that means his price tag could be low.

I'm hearing noises that other clubs like Newcastle and West Ham may be attracted as well

as Valencia and AC Milan. Any thoughts??

15 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Sorry if there has been a thread already on this Spanish chap but I could'nt find it.

We really could use a player like Deulofeu to build attacks and follow through on.

He's creative in the ways Mahrez was where he has vision and guile to take on players

and be on the front foot. He can pass and shoot and take free kicks. Right before his

injury he was actually doing a fair amount of grafting too under Pearson so he's not as

flaky as some Watford fans say he is. Under the right manager he's the kind of player that

will fight for the cause. Saying that I would like to use him for his creativity to unlock 

opposition defenses than be winning physical duels for the sake of possession.

Just want to hear what others think about the club potential going in for him?

I know there's some uncertainty since he's recovering from an ACL injury and will require

time and patience to get back to his best BUT that means his price tag could be low.

I'm hearing noises that other clubs like Newcastle and West Ham may be attracted as well

as Valencia and AC Milan. Any thoughts??

Are you his agent?

1 minute ago, casablancas said:

As well as experience and flair. He’d do a job for a season or too. Imagine madders learning to deliver a ball like him. 

He just seems like the antithesis of a PL player, but would certainly be entertaining. lol

Seriously think @StanSP has taken up angling though.