Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not at all. Sticking it in here as it's someone I'd want this Summer!

36 though (Christ, those were the days) but that experience could be a benefit I guess if he has kept in condition.

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

36 though (Christ, those were the days) but that experience could be a benefit I guess if he has kept in condition.

Didn't realise he was that old. Thought he was 32/33 :(

34 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

So, any suggestions as to who could be the extra CB we need?

Ake, yes but no chance

Dunk would be my first choice.

Other than him the only realistic Premier League options for me are Mee, Lascelles and Smalling. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Dunk would be my first choice.

Other than him the only realistic Premier League options for me are Mee, Lascelles and Smalling. 

Mee's just signed an extension with Burnley.

Roma will probably get Smalling.

Personally not sure on Lascelles.

14 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Mohamed Ihattaren - moves with the ball like Riyad. I'll be amazed if he doesn't rack up some big goal contribution stats next season if he stays at PSV. Only turned 18 in February.

Has featured amongst my stats based young talents across Europe. More of an attacking midfielder than a winger but very versatile and looks the bollocks.

• Like 1

So let's assume Chilwell is sold for £70mill, and those who seem to know a thing or to suggest we'll spend ~£20mill net.

I'd like to see us buy; 

- A striker -- Edouard potentially 

- A Left back

- A Centre back 

- A youngish offensive mid. 

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

So let's assume Chilwell is sold for £70mill, and those who seem to know a thing or to suggest we'll spend ~£20mill net.

I'd like to see us buy; 

- A striker -- Edouard potentially 

- A Left back

- A Centre back 

- A youngish offensive mid. 

I think we would struggle to sign 4 players of the quality required with 90 million. I think 3 would be realistic with that money especially when presumably we'd need to find a first choice left back which could easily cost 35-40 million. That being said, we could raise money from other player sales.

Also for me a winger should be first priority.

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I think we would struggle to sign 4 players of the quality required with 90 million. I think 3 would be realistic with that money especially when presumably we'd need to find a first choice left back which could easily cost 35-40 million. That being said, we could raise money from other player sales.

Also for me a winger should be first priority.

I'm not sure if we'll continue to use 'wingers', and switch to these inside forwards Brendan seems to want. 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

I'm not sure if we'll continue to use 'wingers', and switch to these inside forwards Brendan seems to want. 

Okay, someone to play on the right side of the attack. Just think that's the weak point of our team. 

Anyone take Richarlison from Everton seems to pop up nearly every time we play them and is still only 23 read he would listen to offers from other clubs, then got me thinking have we ever had a Brazilian play for Leicester before ?

Edited by justfoxes