Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

I've only sat outside the train station waiting to go elsewhere, that was better than ours anyway lol

Leicester is stupid for trains. I only say this cause I come from London, and for some reason Leicester is really expensive go get to considering its distance. Can literally get to Manchester or Newcastle for about the same price 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

Leicester is stupid for trains. I only say this cause I come from London, and for some reason Leicester is really expensive go get to considering its distance. Can literally get to Manchester or Newcastle for about the same price 

This is true. I definitely read that of the major stations it's thee most expensive in the country to travel in and out of.

Edited by walkerleeds

12 hours ago, Collymore said:

I'm pretty sure it was Evans that some stats were dug out where he was the lowest in the league for things like last ditch tackles and recoveries etc... 

When analysed further it turned out it was because he was so bloody good he never found himself in the position where he needed to do those things.

From the videos of Fofana he looks the opposite, but that might be just the role he plays...

...wasn't there an elite CB who said, if you have to go to ground to make a tackle, you have already made a mistake!!!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Clubs like Man Utd cannot take the risk on someone like Wesley. They need people at the top of their game as their fans and board are not willing to accept anything less than immediate success. So we take the risk, and then when they're proven we fleece the top clubs for millions and millions of pounds. I can see Wesley having 3 fantastic years for us and then going somewhere for £150 Million. 

No pressure on the young man then lol

41 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Clubs like Man Utd cannot take the risk on someone like Wesley. They need people at the top of their game as their fans and board are not willing to accept anything less than immediate success. So we take the risk, and then when they're proven we fleece the top clubs for millions and millions of pounds. I can see Wesley having 3 fantastic years for us and then going somewhere for £150 Million. 

Bloody hell Sol he’s not even had his medicals yet lol

• Haha 3

Guest Markyblue
7 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

No pressure on the young man then lol

In some ways i dont think there is, his transfer barely got a mention on sky and if the figure is around the 30 million mark its a tidy sum but at his age certainly worth a punt on whats being said about him in France.  The expectations on ft may not be mirrored at the club who have probably got a much longer term plan for him.

13 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

Ye its weird. I'm assuming its because of the frequency of trains passing through Leicester from London isn't that high. But still is annoying 

The closer you travel to Coventry, the more expensive it gets. Its a deterrent. 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Didn't they try with the kid from Swansea Daniel James and now Man U are begging Leeds to take him on loan if they don't want buy him.

Ok so I don’t often try football player chants as I am crap at them. But an ear worm of Psycho Killer by The Talking Heads... “Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa, Fofanaaa” really is one that should have the opportunity to be expanded on by people better than myself.  

The nearest I have got is ‘Jamie Vardy... N’didi... Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa, Fofanaa’

Can anyone help?