Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

29 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Milan is the most overrated city that I've ever been to.

That's him told.

Fully agree. Was very disappointed with Milan. Outside of the city centre with all its glitz, glam and designer shops, it's actually a shit hole

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

I'm loving it that Man U forum fans and other teams forum fans think.that they missed out on wonderkid who will be worth double in a years time

Im loving the Maguire thread thats trying hard to convince themselves that £80m was money well spent.. :brendan_still:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

I'm loving it that Man U forum fans and other teams forum fans think.that they missed out on wonderkid who will be worth double in a years time

The so called bigger clubs sometimes don't always want to take the risk, they prefer the ready made product.  This works in our favour and players know they can develop at our little old club:crylaugh:.

• Like 1

Clubs like Man Utd cannot take the risk on someone like Wesley. They need people at the top of their game as their fans and board are not willing to accept anything less than immediate success. So we take the risk, and then when they're proven we fleece the top clubs for millions and millions of pounds. I can see Wesley having 3 fantastic years for us and then going somewhere for £150 Million. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Clubs like Man Utd cannot take the risk on someone like Wesley. They need people at the top of their game as their fans and board are not willing to accept anything less than immediate success. So we take the risk, and then when they're proven we fleece the top clubs for millions and millions of pounds. I can see Wesley having 3 fantastic years for us and then going somewhere for £150 Million. 

That's quite the prediction! 

4 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Should Leicester register Fofana as a under 21 player ?

we allowed 25 Man squad for PL But under 23 can play 1st team footy without being named in the 1st team squad 

That my understanding 

Our squad isn't that big that it matters I don't think unless they gonna register all the deadwood 

• Like 1