Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

3 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

There was a rumour that a club was pouncing on these targets because of how good our scouting was/is. I think it was Everton. Do you know anything about this? Do you know when these fake stories were being leaked?

It’s been going on for a while now. Big operation. Decoy accounts on social media etc to spy on those accounts that like to break news and all that to try and figure out where it’s coming from. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

It’s been going on for a while now. Big operation. Decoy accounts on social media etc to spy on those accounts that like to break news and all that to try and figure out where it’s coming from. 

So basically The True Fox is really MI6, I knew someone couldn’t be that much of a berk.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

There was a rumour that a club was pouncing on these targets because of how good our scouting was/is. I think it was Everton. Do you know anything about this? Do you know when these fake stories were being leaked?

Everton must have inhaled all the false rumours and disinformation given that they've wasted millions signing duds and misfits 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Further reassurance - mendy was meant to have left the club according to sky and he hasn't.

Do we know where he is ?? (Or going )

he may have left  ........or not got another deal sorted yet anywhere …...

Edited by st albans fox

15 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Further reassurance - mendy was meant to have left the club according to sky and he hasn't.

Kaveh Solekhol claimed he was going to Qatar. I’m lead to believe he’s signing a new deal here 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Foxy_Bear said:

Isn't Andy King training with us too though? Doesn't necessarily mean he is staying surely? 

Lots of players' futures are up in the air at the moment and they are either caught in limbo or mulling over contract issues.

Obviously the very short pre season, social distancing rules, caution of clubs regarding the virus and the need to stay fit mean that there's quite a bit of this going on, not just at LCFC.

• Like 2

Just now, The People's Hero said:

Lots of players' futures are up in the air at the moment and they are either caught in limbo or mulling over contract issues.

Obviously the very short pre season, social distancing rules, caution of clubs regarding the virus and the need to stay fit mean that there's quite a bit of this going on, not just at LCFC.

Absolutely. It just a gesture of good will from the club. That's how I read it anyway.

44 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Agree although others have pointed out that could be he is training with us whilst he is without a club.  mind you , not sure how that fits in with COVID protocols though

5 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

He has a few options I believe; nothing done and dusted? Sounds like Abrasive might know more though?

I'm guessing - seems odd though.

5 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

They leaked the wrong team at one point and caught the culprit.

That’s not true. Brendan personally asked Sean to release a decoy line up to confuse the opposition. :ph34r:

Seriously though, pretty hilarious that someone at our club has looked at the Wagatha Christie plan and taken inspiration. 

Picture john rudkin showing all the memes to Susan Wheelan. “Cmon Sue we’ve got to do this”

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Leon Bailey signing for Spurs, Shame someone I would have liked at the club.

Hmm this doesnt make any sense. Why would spurs sign him when they already have Bergwign, Alli, Moura, lo Celso, Son and Lamela.  Surely one of them must be off then?

Just now, Lambert09 said:

Hmm this doesnt make any sense. Why would spurs sign him when they already have Bergwign, Alli, Moura, lo Celso, Son and Lamela.  Surely one of them must be off then?

could we be back in for Bergwign?