Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

3 minutes ago, les-tah said:

No way... Will be a key player for us in europe and premier league next year.. so many games and has lots of experience! 

We need to see more from him though this season. He clearly has the tools but needs to be more consistent and really impact games. I hope it works for him here as he seems a classy player. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, les-tah said:

No way... Will be a key player for us in europe and premier league next year.. so many games and has lots of experience! 

I’m not convinced he’ll ever be a key player for us. But I think he may well quickly become a disgruntled one, at his age and not playing  regularly. 

54 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Yeah I would expect to see him start 20-30 games next season depending on how we advance in various competitions. Maddison and Tielemans might be ahead of him, but he got in front of both at times during the season and could see him doing it again. I could understand his frustration at not starting more, but I think he was decent for his first season in a challenging position. I think especially in Europe where the pace can be slower for him to excel. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Pollock from Grimsby lol

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba
  • Haha 2