Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Sounds like Bartemou is tweeting a lot at the moment, plenty players are staying (several listed)  some my stay (Coutinho) but no mention of Trincao yet 

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Sounds like Bartemou is tweeting a lot at the moment, plenty players are staying (several listed)  some my stay (Coutinho) but no mention of Trincao yet 

No mention of Suarez. Interesting.

Edited by CloudFox

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Trincao nothing but an afterthought in those names.

21 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Bartomeu says Trincao and Pedri are staying again, but was slightly more insistent on Fati.

If Koeman plays 4-3-3, he's got Messi, Dembele, Fati and Griezmann at minimum. They will then add a proper centre forward if Suarez goes, most likely Lautaro. Your strongest front three is Messi, Griezmann/Dembele, Lautaro, your strongest front four in a 4-2-3-1 is all of them. Add in Fati (LW) and potentially Pedri/Coutinho who can play both LW and AM, Trincao is knocked further down the pecking order.

Looking at his Holland teams, Koeman also quite likes a slightly less attacking player at no.10 when he plays a 4-2-3-1 like Wijnaldum or van de Beek, who they've been linked with. If you have Busquets, de Jong, Pjanic, Alena, Vidal/Rakitic as the deeper players, Puig is the sort of player you can see playing no.10 too.

So for me there are at least two too many players there, even excluding the ones like Suarez, Coutinho, Rakitic who they are most likely to get rid of.

The crucial thing for Trincao is that Messi rarely has a backup player at Barcelona who gets games. Messi played in 83% of all Barca minutes last season, mostly from the right flank, and that's despite missing the first month of the season with injury.

I just don't get why he wouldn't be available. Bartomeu talks about big losses and salary constraints. Well why not take a big chunk of guaranteed money and move on a player that won't play?

Completely off topic!..

I've read through this a few times and can't see one fish pun?...

Mods!!!

• Haha 2