Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

19 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Thoughts with @Ric Flair at this difficult time - we're after a right footed winger now after being after a left footed left winger. Can't we all just agree we need a left footed right winger?

Buendia isn't even a winger either, but exactly the sort of player Rodgers would love. A younger Lallana type I liken Buendia to. I'm not against it but still think we'll regret not getting a left footed right winger.

• Like 1

i know the guy who runs LCFCHQ, he started it as a troll account tweeting random rumours for a laugh but now he has thousands of followers he tweets semi serious rumours to seem “professional” but take it from me he really doesn’t have a clue lol 

• Haha 3

Guest An Sionnach
29 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Thoughts with @Ric Flair at this difficult time - we're after a right footed winger now after being after a left footed left winger. Can't we all just agree we need a left footed right winger?

Nope , we need a winger with two feet, one on each leg. Do they teach kids to be two footed these days?

30 minutes ago, Bert said:

I’m blocked from LCFCHQ which probably means they’re full of shit as I’ve no doubt called them out lol 

As though you've never flipped your lid when you've been called out in the past? lol

15 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I don’t really see how Buendia fits here but as @Ric Flair says, I think Rodgers would like working with him. Buendia’s the hardworking, creative type that Brendan favours.

Have to echo tho, wouldn’t be against it as he’s a decent player but not the preferred option as don’t think he solves our winger conundrum. 

Reminds me of Maddison. Attacking mid with creativity. Do we need another Tielemans/Perez/Maddison etc.

20 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

As though you've never flipped your lid when you've been called out in the past? lol

Flipped my lid is a bit extreme, as I’ve always maintained I don’t really care. Although it’s a bit different when you’ve actually had things compared to accounts that haven’t, or hedge their bets to make it look like have stuff. Either way, it’s not about me. 

Contact is still there, but barely hear a thing these days due to how much we’ve improved as the club have really clamped down on leaks and especially at the minute with coronavirus. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bert said:

Flipped my lid is a bit extreme, as I’ve always maintained I don’t really care. Although it’s a bit different when you’ve actually had things compared to accounts that haven’t, or hedge their bets to make it look like have stuff. Either way, it’s not about me. 

Contact is still there, but barely hear a thing these days due to how much we’ve improved as the club have really clamped down on leaks and especially at the minute with coronavirus. 

Bit of a thick question here, what damage can leaks do?