Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

21 hours ago, Ashley said:

Got in a few of the players heads. Made a few comments(snide) about team selections and it wasn't the only manager(s) he's done it too either. Club didnt exactly want to get rid. 

Good riddance! How unprofessional is that. Sad it took Rodgers so long to get rid.

4 hours ago, foxpleasure said:

I thought midget boxing was banned in the uk

3 hours ago, Bozman said:

Noooooooooo  that's Dwarf tossing..:P

When I first moved to Canada I got excited because I saw an advert for midget Hockey. I was later extremely gutted to find out thats just what they call kid hockey. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Reckon we could make up a fake twitter rumour and see if the Mercury run with it...

Like Daniel Sturridge seen getting a Kebab on Narborough Road as he remembers his time in Turkey fondly, before reuniting with Brendan.

That has all the elements of a good BS rumour!

58 minutes ago, martyn said:

Not sure how well Wilson would do as a lone striker unless Villa are going to change systems. Think Watkins would be a better fit for them, even if he isn't necessarily the better striker.

Think they'll get both. Front three as they have been doing of Watkins, Wilson and El Ghazi/Trez/Davies doesn't look too shabby really. 

Media saying they'll smash through £100m again so I could see them signing both for sure.

5 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Wonder if Grealish ends up at Man U if they can't strike a deal for Sancho.

Doubt it but you could see them panic buying someone at the end of window for big money.

I think United would much rather wait a year for Sancho than chuck 80m at Villa for Grealish.

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I think United would much rather wait a year for Sancho than chuck 80m at Villa for Grealish.

Not sure Man U can wait a a year... if sancho has an amazing season + a year less on his contract I can see Liverpool/PSG/Barcelona and Real Madrid being interested. Man Uniteds only chance is this summer, can’t see them doing anything special next season. 

10 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Not sure Man U can wait a a year... if sancho has an amazing season + a year less on his contract I can see Liverpool/PSG/Barcelona and Real Madrid being interested. Man Uniteds only chance is this summer, can’t see them doing anything special next season. 

Man United are still as big of a drawer as any of them.

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Man United are still as big of a drawer as any of them.

I wouldn't bet man utd being a seriously top prem chasing/European club. Their transfer polich is good, they want to expand old Trafford and old Trafford itself is world renowned stadium. Its just a shame that all of that means shit with the glazers running the show and smeagles grinning in the dugout every game.

49 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I wouldn't bet man utd being a seriously top prem chasing/European club. Their transfer polich is good, they want to expand old Trafford and old Trafford itself is world renowned stadium. Its just a shame that all of that means shit with the glazers running the show and smeagles grinning in the dugout every game.

Not with there current manager

5 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Apparently Benhrama is only £20m and that’s too much for West Ham. Seems crazy that we wouldn’t snap him up if that’s all he costs

It’s where he’d play though, I like him but Barnes plays that position. Soon put the 20m towards a striker.

Just now, jeffschlupp said:

Not sure it's a need. We have Vardy and Iheanacho, then will have four wingers (signing, Barnes, Gray, Albrighton), and a utility player in Pérez who can play both positions if required. I don't expect Iheanacho to leave and unless Newcastle/Spurs are serious about Gray, I'd be surprised to see him leave too. Leaves little scope for a new striker in the squad for now, and also I don't think they will be that bothered about spending £25-30m (which is what the current market commands for a decent CF) when they need to put tightened resources into a CB and RW at minimum. Even once those two are in, I'd suggest in a 4-3-3 we're more short at attacking midfield or a 3-4-3 short of another left sided defender before looking at a striker. If he wants to primarily play 3-5-2 then I think it's more likely.

I think if the club got decent money or a high paying loan for Gray or Iheanacho they would consider selling and most likely bringing in a striker on loan with option (Jovic?). We've seen before though that that sort of deal is one that City only take up if it's a perfect match, rather than settling for a less than ideal target.

No way Vardy goes another season without an injury at his age. Then were in trouble. 

• Like 1