Silva Fox Posted 6 June 2020 Posted 6 June 2020 WTF! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FACE-MASK-FACEMASK-WASHABLE-REUSABLE-COVERING-LEICESTER-CITY-FC-FOOTBALL-CLUB/333618401879?hash=item4dad34d257:m:mwPnSTiWKh_buN0yl_O6gww
TheUltimateWinner Posted 6 June 2020 Posted 6 June 2020 1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said: Can you swap it with this: Genuinely think that’s my favourite contribution to the forum, that and the entire Preki situation, don’t think I’ve ever laughed so much in my life
urban.spaceman Posted 6 June 2020 Posted 6 June 2020 18 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said: Genuinely think that’s my favourite contribution to the forum, that and the entire Preki situation, don’t think I’ve ever laughed so much in my life I'd completely forgotten the origin behind that. 2015 was a ****ing hilarious summer. Preki, Aranguiz, Thailand orgy, Vardycasinogate. Classic.
deejdeej Posted 6 June 2020 Posted 6 June 2020 23 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said: Genuinely think that’s my favourite contribution to the forum, that and the entire Preki situation, don’t think I’ve ever laughed so much in my life I remember someone photoshopping this dudes face onto Tom Hoppers mid Thai orgy, don't think I've ever laughed as much at something on the internet
urban.spaceman Posted 6 June 2020 Posted 6 June 2020 44 minutes ago, deejdeej said: I remember someone photoshopping this dudes face onto Tom Hoppers mid Thai orgy, don't think I've ever laughed as much at something on the internet I do love it when this entire forum is on one thread when something ridiculous is happening. From following Vichai's private plane across the Atlantic thinking it was picking up Aranguiz when actually it was going in for it's annual MOT, to the Big Daddy affair last summer. Classic times.
Alf Bentley Posted 6 June 2020 Posted 6 June 2020 A branded Liechester Hotspurs mask? So that's what they meant when they said "Leicester City, we're coming for you" - they were coming for our badge. Someone needs to have a word with their Flaccid Cock forum about this.
Vlad the Fox Posted 6 June 2020 Posted 6 June 2020 2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said: I do love it when this entire forum is on one thread when something ridiculous is happening. From following Vichai's private plane across the Atlantic thinking it was picking up Aranguiz when actually it was going in for it's annual MOT, to the Big Daddy affair last summer. Classic times. To the bloke sneaking around the Marriott when it was rumoured O’Neil was there in contract talks.
Tuna Posted 6 June 2020 Posted 6 June 2020 3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said: I'd completely forgotten the origin behind that. 2015 was a ****ing hilarious summer. Preki, Aranguiz, Thailand orgy, Vardycasinogate. Classic. Anderson Perry and the steering wheel.
joachim1965 Posted 7 June 2020 Posted 7 June 2020 The best for me was when someones dad took a picture of the back of Youri Tielemens head on a flight into East Midlands, that was gold. I see Urban mentioned it earlier, Big Daddy.
Sly Posted 7 June 2020 Posted 7 June 2020 I like the fact that the Liverpool one comes in Manchester City Baby Blue.
FoyleFox Posted 7 June 2020 Posted 7 June 2020 Disappointingly the Leichester City version is no longer available and has been corrected.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 8 June 2020 Posted 8 June 2020 On 06/06/2020 at 19:42, TheUltimateWinner said: Genuinely think that’s my favourite contribution to the forum, that and the entire Preki situation, don’t think I’ve ever laughed so much in my life Thank you, it was an incredible week
sylofox Posted 10 June 2020 Posted 10 June 2020 1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said: I dont see a problem they will only need the away end for home fans.
Ian Nacho Posted 10 June 2020 Posted 10 June 2020 2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said: Villa would be the only other half viable candidate but I doubt they'd agree to it.
FoyleFox Posted 10 June 2020 Posted 10 June 2020 West Brom, assuming they get promoted. Why can't they still share with Birmingham? I can't see we'd agree to them playing at the KP, if we do get CL surely we won't want the extra wear on the pitch if we've midweek games. We could offer them the new training ground.
Guest TamworthFoxes Posted 10 June 2020 Posted 10 June 2020 Two teams in the same division can share a ground. Fake news.
Nod.E Posted 11 June 2020 Posted 11 June 2020 On 06/06/2020 at 20:02, urban.spaceman said: I'd completely forgotten the origin behind that. 2015 was a ****ing hilarious summer. Preki, Aranguiz, Thailand orgy, Vardycasinogate. Classic. And to think that that was the build up to our Premier League winning season really puts into context how mental it was that we won it
st albans fox Posted 11 June 2020 Posted 11 June 2020 11 hours ago, Dahnsouff said: It’s already been dissed but if we have CL football then we aren’t having another game or two every week on our pitch ....... they could use seagrave ..... 500 seats will be enough !
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.