Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Tagliafico

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I get this, but the logic of buying player B because they aren't quite a good as player A sounds terrible lol

Absolutely, I was just pointing out that Tagliafico will come here and rip it up for 4 years. Thomas has a hell of a job on his hands.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

We surely need a few players in for the start of the season not October by which time the fanfare could be irreparable.

What, no Post Horn Gallop?  Unthinkable.  Gerremin!

South American expert, Tim Vickery on talkSPORT this week, and was asked about Tagliafico again.

Good, but not great was his verdict, who has seen him play for years, defending is loose and attacking lacks a bit of pace... but you foxestalk folk know best lol

I am not sad to see Chilwell leave, I think much of what Tim Vickery said about Tagliafico sums up Chilwell, but all this non-sense we are signing a worldie is tripe. There must be much better left backs out there... 

Edited by lcfceaves
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, lcfceaves said:

South American expert, Tim Vickery on talkSPORT this week, and was asked about Tagliafico again.

Good, but not great was his verdict, who has seen him play for years, defending is loose and attacking lacks a bit of pace... but ll your foxestalk folk know best lol

I am not sad to see Chilwell leave, I think much of what Tim Vickery said about Tagliafico sums up Chilwell, but all this non-sense we are signing a worldie is tripe. There must be much better left backs out there... 

That's a nice line in condescension you've got going there.

I don't know this guy but others do and they are allowed opinions too.  Personally I want to hear them.

• Like 1

Good, but not great was his verdict, who has seen him play for years, defending is loose and attacking lacks a bit of pace... but ll your foxestalk folk know best lol

At what cost though? Telles is the only one I can think of that's cheaper but better but that's about it? 

21 minutes ago, murphy said:

That's a nice line in condescension you've got going there.

I don't know this guy but others do and they are allowed opinions too.  Personally I want to hear them.

I’m just sick to death of people saying he’s world class but they’ve never seen him. Yet Lewis from Norwich is rubbish... 

Too many opinions based on a fancy sounding name or what he’s like on FIFA. Can almost guarantee the same people will be on here slagging him off if he makes a mistake  

Edited by lcfceaves
  • Like 1

Good, but not great was his verdict, who has seen him play for years, defending is loose and attacking lacks a bit of pace... but you foxestalk folk know best lol

He is rapid is he not? 

Just now, Foxy_Bear said:

He is rapid is he not? 

I don’t know, literally seen bits of him against spurs, so I don’t pretend I know anything about him... I’m purely going on someone who is a South American football expert and has watched him a lot more than me...

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

But Lewis very unlikely to ever be as good as Tagliafico, its more Lewis is going to be a half decent PL player and we hope Thomas will go on to be a top player. I want Tagliafico but I think Thomas will find it easier to win a place in the team in the next couple of years if we go for Lewis or Bryan as they aren't actually that good.

There is no point spending £15-20m on Lewis or Bryan. Would rather stick with Thomas, Justin and Fuchs as LB options and put the money we save towards other priorities.

2 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

I don’t know, literally seen bits of him against spurs, so I don’t pretend I know anything about him... I’m purely going on someone who is a South American football expert and has watched him a lot more than me...

I'm not 100% either, he looked quick from the clips I watched and I'm sure on one of them "pace" was mentioned as a particular strength that's why that particular bit jumped out at me. 

10 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I'm not 100% either, he looked quick from the clips I watched and I'm sure on one of them "pace" was mentioned as a particular strength that's why that particular bit jumped out at me. 

Fair enough. If someone in here has actually watched him more than once and could give us a bit more than 'he's awesome' that'll do me. But the only person I have heard talk about him who SHOULD know what he's talking about, didn't speak about him very positively... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

This guys not as good as Chilwell. Basically we’d be just weakening our side

Irrelevant as Ben has left for £190k per week.

I mean, I don't agree with you, but what do you suggest? Sign no one? See if Mike Whitlow can still run?

• Haha 2