Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Tagliafico

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

Unfunny sods are the bane of the football-match attendee. I'm trying to decide what/who the online equivalent are... (and not in any way directed at you MPH...)

I might have been guilty of this for the occasional rugby match - so maybe it's for the best if I don't attend any footy matches from now on? :P  (Though given the space at the Emirates, it probably doesn't matter so much ;) )

1 hour ago, smudger63 said:

South American football expert being Tim Vickery. I'm not saying he is wrong, I've seen next to nothing of this guy, so am not qualified to have a valid opinion.

What I would say though is that when Richarlison was first linked with a premier league move, Tim Vickery didn't really rate him either, and thought he was just "alright", but thought that Yerry Mina was the absolute dogs wotsits, so he isn't always right. Oh and he is a Spuds fan too, need I say more! 

Ok hope you’re right! Everyone’s opinion is different but was basing mine on someone who’s watched the bloke play, ahead of mine (and many on here) who’d never seen him play 

13 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

Ok hope you’re right! Everyone’s opinion is different but was basing mine on someone who’s watched the bloke play, ahead of mine (and many on here) who’d never seen him play 

I don't have an opinion on Tagliafico, as I said, I've not seen anywhere near enough of him to have a valid opinion on him.  What I was trying to point out, was that the bloke who you are basing your opinion on, and who has watched Tagliafico play and who is less than impressed with him, was also the same bloke that watched richarlison play, and was less than impressed with him, and seen Yerry Mina play and thought he was the dogs goolies. So in my opinion at least, his opinion on some of the players he watches, he gets wrong.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, murphy said:

What's a whicklow?

Mike Whitlow was the best left back I'd seen play for us up until that point.  Norman Leet notwithstanding of course.

Those throw-ins!

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

Unfunny sods are the bane of the football-match attendee. I'm trying to decide what/who the online equivalent are... (and not in any way directed at you MPH...)

:wave:

I'm tempting fate, I know.

3 hours ago, wardyfox86 said:

Lovely bloke. My company does some contract work for Mansfield Town Academy, he's a coach there. Based at Brooksby College. Said he preferred his time at Bolton though :ph34r:

I've met Mike quite a few times. Lovely bloke like you say. Bone crushing handshake. He's actually a Man U supporter (don't tell the Leeds fans!) which should put me off him but you can't help but like him when you talk to him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheMightyFox said:

Anybody know where diabappe was today? He’d be like a new signing for us. 

He's not good enough for us and never will be, championship level player at best.

5 hours ago, murphy said:

What's a whicklow?

Mike Whitlow was the best left back I'd seen play for us up until that point.  Norman Leet notwithstanding of course.

5 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

You might have to talk me through this one?

5 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Assume it’s an ailment/infection, as per this link Whitlow

yes it’s not quite so funny when  spell check lets me down...