Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Tagliafico

3 minutes ago, Danny280995 said:

See you in a month

I agree it’s getting ridiculous.  I understand that we do keep our cards ‘close to our chest’ but I caught an article on Talkshite about 05.30am - probably why it was on at that time - but the two presenters were even stating that it’s alarming Leicester haven’t done any incomings yet and ‘need to get on with it’

54 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

FFS

What a waste if time. It's gonna be this clown from Norwich. We all.knew it. This dude was pure wishful thinking. 

How is it a waste of time? It's not uncommon for players expected to leave a club to still play for them. Thiago is gonna leave Bayern yet played in the biggest club game there is... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

I’m not confident on this one at all. Think it’s gonna be a different left back we bring in to be honest. As much as people don’t want to hear it, I still think Jamal Lewis is most likely. 

I agree totally, we never get a player like this 

Seeing as we're the only club I've seen as in the running this might to go end of deadline day as he waits for a better offer.

We'll get no one and he'll play champions league with Ajax.

We surely need a few players in for the start of the season not October by which time the fanfare could be irreparable.

23 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

I’m not confident on this one at all. Think it’s gonna be a different left back we bring in to be honest. As much as people don’t want to hear it, I still think Jamal Lewis is most likely. 

Exactly..

Hey honey! I've flogged the Porsche. Got a great price too!... Bought us a new Toyota Aygo. It'll be fun!