Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Odsonne Edouard

Just now, coolhandfox said:

You not going to keep them money if no can attendee due to COVID.......

I’m a season ticket holder, terms and conditions were clear, no refund this season if fans don’t make it into grounds, it’s sol as a virtual pass for that reason with no immediate expectations beyond that.

Just now, henrik_62 said:

I’m a season ticket holder, terms and conditions were clear, no refund this season if fans don’t make it into grounds, it’s sol as a virtual pass for that reason with no immediate expectations beyond that.

That would be a shocking way to behave, act of God and all that, and hardly endearing to fee paying fans who perhaps have less to spare than yourself.

1 minute ago, henrik_62 said:

How much would it take to sign him? £15m?

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

That would be a shocking way to behave, act of God and all that, and hardly endearing to fee paying fans who perhaps have less to spare than yourself.

Club were upfront about it tbf and fans were told before renewing. We got refunded for cancelled games from last season. Gate money is pretty much all our income so club have asked fans to make a quite monumental gesture to keep the club going on what could be a historic season and we’ve reciprocated. As long as money is spent on the team and we deliver the 10 the fans will be happy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

To be fair a season ticket to the top team in Scottish football isn’t a very good decision if you’re struggling financially 

Just now, henrik_62 said:

Club were upfront about it tbf and fans were told before renewing. We got refunded for cancelled games from last season. Gate money is pretty much all our income so club have asked fans to make a quite monumental gesture to keep the club going on what could be a historic season and we’ve reciprocated. As long as money is spent on the team and we deliver the 10 the fans will be happy.

Fair enough, bit yuk, but I get it.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

No i just want to keep iheanacho but edouard is looking good i might have been off the mark a bit.

I said I was worried about starting Caglar last summer and thought we needed another CB, can't get em all right. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Earle said:

Decent isn’t he?

And before anyone replies knocking the standard of the opposition, I had the misfortune to watch Demarai Gray in our FACup matches this season 😡

Where would Hamilton compare to in the EFL?..

Non league?

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Fair enough, bit yuk, but I get it.

You go to church you make a donation to keep it standing and running. Celtic is a belief system.

And I'd imagine a seasons pass is nowhere what it is here in terms of expense.

29 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Edouard’s biggest asset is his movement off the ball and how he runs in behind 😂 I’m seriously doubting you’ve ever really sat and watched him with the stuff your saying on this thread.

N’Dombele has been at Spurs for a year also and Fekir has been away at Betis for the same amount of time.

I thought his movement in that video you posted a few pages back was clearly very good. Defending might not always have been the best but he looked like he was playing a different game. Very composed by the looks of it too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SO1 said:

You go to church you make a donation to keep it standing and running. Celtic is a belief system.

And I'd imagine a seasons pass is nowhere what it is here in terms of expense.

Slightly overbearing grandiose description I would suggest, but again I see the point of the response.