Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction updates 2

11 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

I’m sure I didn’t set up a new topic, did a mod do that? 

Yes me because the other was full of none construction stuff and could have put people off looking.

• Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Right at the end of the video, near the turf academy.

It look so small I missed it, thought that was just the team benches.

Do you think they'll ever in a post covid world charge people to come watch training as a new revenue stream outside of the tactical stuff ofc. I can see it happen where players play a quick 5 a side for spectators and are charged £10 or something to watch from close. 

Sure Bielsa would pay

56 minutes ago, shailen said:

Do you think they'll ever in a post covid world charge people to come watch training as a new revenue stream outside of the tactical stuff ofc. I can see it happen where players play a quick 5 a side for spectators and are charged £10 or something to watch from close. 

Sure Bielsa would pay a few pounds to sit and watch us train. :dry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, shailen said:

I reckon they'll play at least some of the U23 games there. Be a chance to look around.

• Like 1