Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Kostas Tsimikas

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

I’m sure in world football there are numerous examples of Greek and Turkish players being in the same team and playing well together. I’m not sure it would be an issue.

Did Zagorakis play with Izzet?

30 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

In light of the above concerns, we must avoid any Scottish players at all costs, because Bannockburn. 

FFS.

It's a bit more recent that Bannockburn. My uncle was in Cyprus during the conflict and he was never the same person when he got home. 

However, I don't imagine for a second that it will have any effect on modern footballers playing in England. 

Anyway, Bannockburn was minor compared with Flodden and later Culloden. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

It's a bit more recent that Bannockburn. My uncle was in Cyprus during the conflict and he was never the same person when he got home. 

However, I don't imagine for a second that it will have any effect on modern footballers playing in England. 

You take the point, I think.

• Like 1

Wolves lost Jonny for a fair few months the other night with a serious knee injury, whilst playing against Olympiacos. 
Nuno would have seen this guy 1st hand instead/as well as any scout reports & although not on Mr Super agent books i half expect Wolves to be added to interested parties.
They are in quite an attractive position for him, good footballing side, will have opportunity to cement a starting place whilst Jonny out, not sure who they have as solid backup for LB/LWB, Europa next season and possibly CL if they go on and win Europa this season.

On 08/08/2020 at 10:12, Spudulike said:

That plastic pitch at Culloden Albion was a bugger to play on.

4 minutes ago, Adster said:

You're deluded if you really think that is the reason. 

What’s the reason then ? Decent LB who’s fast, can take players on and put in a very good delivery. It’s so cheap for a player these days 

1 minute ago, Sankey93 said:

What’s the reason then ? Decent LB who’s fast, can take players on and put in a very good delivery. It’s so cheap for a player these days 

He wouldn't have chosen us over Liverpool.