Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Kostas Tsimikas

On 15/07/2020 at 01:10, sacreblueits442 said:

..worried about his final ball!!!

Got into great positions driving into the box but poor decisions waste the great openings he had created.

Whips in very good crosses and better finishing from his forwards should have bumped up his assist figures.

He'd fit in well based on that first paragraph

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

I mean I’ve had a wine but he looks class lol 

Chilwell-esque crossing all game though.

16 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Their keeper looks class for when Kasper leaves.

What lol 

7 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Tsimikas only makes sense to me if you're sure Chilwell is gone.

Not necessarily. We signed Benkovic and Cags a year before Maguire went and besides, Fuchs isn't getting any younger as second choice and Thomas might be best off going on loan. 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Not necessarily. We signed Benkovic and Cags a year before Maguire went and besides, Fuchs isn't getting any younger as second choice and Thomas might be best off going on loan. 

I think this is one of this big things the club learned with the Silva fiasco.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Not necessarily. We signed Benkovic and Cags a year before Maguire went and besides, Fuchs isn't getting any younger as second choice

26 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I think this is one of this big things the club learned with the Silva fiasco.

We planned it well with Silva by signing him 6 months in advance. :whistle:

4 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

So Chelsea want our left back and our left back replacement? They don't really want him, do they? More about stockpiling to weaken a rival. Perhaps they want young Luke as well. 

It’s their way of showing us they have other options should we not play ball, all clubs do it.

1 hour ago, urban fox said:

Hmm just wondering how a Greek and Turkish player might get on together. Long time ago but these things linger.

I’m sure in world football there are numerous examples of Greek and Turkish players being in the same team and playing well together. I’m not sure it would be an issue.

26 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I’m sure in world football there are numerous examples of Greek and Turkish players being in the same team and playing well together. I’m not sure it would be an issue.

Zagorakis and Izzett springs to mind!