Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Kostas Tsimikas

59 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

Hmm. Just strikes me as just another LB name that the media are throwing out to justify endless coverage of a possible Chilwell transfer. Don't think there's anything in it personally, especially with JJ able to play LB and Luke Thomas developing behind the scenes.

6 hours ago, Beechey said:

Greek paper Sportday has us linked with him. Apparently Olympiacos want €20m.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-city-interested-greek-international-possible-replacement-chilwell/

No disrespect to the Greek League but he's clearly too good for it. What especially stands out is his weight of touch is superb, balls through are often perfect and he knows how to draw attention but also keep enough space to burn them, which is useful at any level. Quite aggressive offensively & defensively which is good but I think he relies too much on pace for defending and in the Prem it'll be a learning curve.

It would be a gamble going for this lad, you have to be sure he can play to a higher standard but he's lacking caps & apps to really tell.

6 hours ago, Beechey said:

Greek paper Sportday has us linked with him. Apparently Olympiacos want €20m.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-city-interested-greek-international-possible-replacement-chilwell/

..worried about his final ball!!!

Got into great positions driving into the box but poor decisions waste the great openings he had created.

Whips in very good crosses and better finishing from his forwards should have bumped up his assist figures.

3 hours ago, casablancas said:

How can you be “worried about his final ball” when you describe him as a player who “whips in very good crosses”? Lol

...thought I had made it quite clear!!!

His final pass within the box fails to pick out a player on his team.

He can whip a good ball into the box.

Yes, you could say, the term, "final ball" was perhaps, a misnomer in this case.

On 15/07/2020 at 11:14, Aus Fox said:

My Olympiacos supporting mate said he’s the Greek Messi but in a different position and different attributes and also doesn’t score goals.

Good enough for me.

Edit: I don’t actually have friends and if I did they wouldn’t support Olympiacos

GERRIMIN

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...